Chapter 11 Evan Fong

Evan's pov

HE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

JONATHAN DENNIS IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

I hugged him getting him by surprise but I didn't care. All I cared about was him.

I pulled away than we got under the covers of my bed. I hugged him.

Evan:
Goodnight Jon.

Jonathan:
Night Ev.

And with that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

( Time skip to in the morning when they wake up )

I woke up feeling something very warm in my arms, I look to see Jonathan sleeping. I smiled to myself remembering what happened last night.

He's my boyfriend now, and I just met him yesterday. It's like a dream come true right now!!!!!!!

I kissed the back of his head waking him up I think. He started moving around in his sleep, He suddenly jumped up scaring me a little. He was breathing heavily with his eyes wide open.

Evan:
OMG Jonathan are you okay?

I asked with him still in my arms, he looked at me then noticed that I was still holding him. He hugged me getting me by surprise a little but I just hugged him back anyway.

Evan:
Can you tell me what's wrong?

I asked getting his attention back and pulling away from the hug.

Jonathan:
I had a dream, and I died.

I just nodded my head telling him I understood him, I then grabbed his chin with my hand and slowing leaned in, him doing the same. When our lips met we heard yelling coming from downstairs. We pulled away quickly well getting up and running down the stairs. When we got downstairs we saw that everyone was up and that Tyler and Craig were here.

Evan:
What the hell is going on down here?!?!?

I asked getting everyone's attention.

Basically:
Well we were trying to make breakfast but it didn't really work out that well.

Evan:
Wait what do you mean it didn't work out that well?

Brian:
What he means is that we kinda broke something.

Brian said well rubbing the back of his neck.

I looked over at Jonathan with a worried look before walking to the kitchen to see what went wrong.

When I got there I saw that their was a pancake on the roof and a broken pan.

Evan:
How the hell did you guys do this?

I asked well looking back at them with my eyes wide.

Jonathan was talking to Craig well the other's were looking at me with worried faces.

Evan:
Don't worry, you guys aren't in trouble, I just want to know how this happened?

I said before hearing all of my friends sign before Tyler started explaining what happened well I was sleeping.

Tyler:
And than that happened.

Evan:
Well Okay, let's start by getting that pancake off my roof.

Everyone laughed a little before working on trying to get the pancake off the roof.

Once that was done I checked the time to see that it was 2 in the afternoon, I guess we missed school.

Craig:
Wait, didn't we have school today?

Evan:
Yeah we did, but I guess we were so decided on getting the pancake off the roof that we forgot we had school.

I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Craig just nodded his head before walking over to sit beside Tyler. Than I remembered what we were talking about yesterday.

I grabbed Jonathan by the arm before walking away from the other's so they wouldn't hear me.

Jonathan:
Evan, what are you doing?

Evan:
You remember what we talked about yesterday right?

Jonathan:
Yeah why?

Evan:
Look.

I said pointing over at Tyler and Craig. A smile was places on Jonathan's face when he saw them sitting beside each other.

Evan:
So when are we going to start?

Jonathan:
I don't know yet, but we can't start now if we do they'll know what's up.

Evan:
And what about us?

Jonathan:
What do you mean?

Evan:
I mean are we going to tell them.

Jonathan:
Tell them what?

Evan:
That we're together.

Jonathan:
Oh, that hehe. No let's not.

Evan:
Okay.

I said before we both walked back to where the guys were.

My name is Evan Fong and I'm the second biggest singer in the world.

I'm also a hybrid, I'm a owl hybrid, but I'm also a Phoenix, not THE Phoenix but I'm the golden Phoenix.

I've been practicing my whole life for when I'm going to meet THE Phoenix. You see, THE Phoenix is bad, all they want to do is kill people and they don't even care a little about anyone but themselves.

So when I meet THE Phoenix they better be ready for a fight because their in for a treat.

Anyway, that's really all you need to know about me, and you'll learn about the other's soon enough.