Back to School

We walked into the school in the morning. It was Monday so there were kids waiting for lessons to begin. Cristine held my hand protectively and walked me to the General Office. There, Cristine met the Principal of the school to apply and place for me in the school. After getting my information and stuff, the Principal told me that i was assigned to the sixth class, and that school officially started tomorrow for me.
After that, we went home. Cristine set up her filming area to film the next video. She told me that she wanted to see how well i could watermarble xD. I agreed of her idea and slent the next 2 hours filming the video (Cristine did not have to go to work that day). I was surprised that i was able to create a decent pattern while watermarbling which was amazing as this was my first time even touching nail polish in person. "Woah, are you also secretly a watermarble witch?" Cristine asked. I shrugged, i really did not know how i did that.
Finally after nearly 4 hours, we finished filming the video and cleaning up the filming area. We showered and waited for Ben to come home with tacos. Yum!

11pm, Bedtime

I hurriedly packed my holo bag full of school stuff and went to bed. I was nervous, thinking about how my class was going to accept me as the new student. I could only wait till tomorrow to find out. I then went to sleep.

Tuesday morning

Cristine woke me up and told me to get ready for school. I did what she told me to and grabbed a chocolate bar for breakfast and hopped in Cristine's car. On her way to work, she dropped me off at my new school and guided me to my classroom.
When i entered the class, the students were awestruck by my holo bag. Some girls ran up to me and asked if i was the new girl and offered to sit with me during lunch. I thankfully accepted their offer and sat at an empty place beside them. They then asked if i was the girl who was in Cristine's video. That was when i knew that they are holosexuals when i noticed them talking about how similar i looked. I told them that Cristine was my mom and they congratulated me. They told me that i was a very lucky girl.
When the teacher walked in, she called me put and introduced me to the class. The class excitedly welcomed me to the class. I felt that all the worrying last night was not needed xD.

A/N: [29 October] hihii itss mee im back again with this short and crappy chapter xD this is more like a filler but i promise the next chapter will be longer yay!