Wow... (Ashton Irwin Imagine(Cute/Sweet))

Bye y/n! See you the minute I get back I love you." Your best friend, Michael said, walking into the 5sos private jet. They got pretty big over the duration of a couple months. They had over a billion views on YouTube, over 3 million fans. So thats about 3 million girls hating me. , Luke, Michael, and Calum were off to San Diego, Las Vegas, and New York for 3 weeks, and being completely honest, I wish I could go with them. I am their best friend.

Anyways, I got a taxi back home, the peak hour traffic building up. Since I lived with the boys, and my 2 best friends, who have gone away for the holidays, I decided to go up to Brisbane to see my family and friends.

I got a plane there and was reuinted with them. I hadn't seen them in almost a year.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled when I let myself in, I didn't tell them I was coming since I wanted to surprise them.

"Who is it!?" My dad yelled running to the door with a baseball bat.

"Dad, it's me." I chuckled. 

"Y/N!" Dad said, coming up to hug me.

"Oh! Y/N! What are you doing here?!" Dad asked happy to see me.

"I wanted to spend Chritmas with the family." I simply said.

"Your frinds went on holidays?" Mum asked, raising her eyebrow.

"yeah..." I sighed.

"Well, the whole family is coming in a couple days, and Ashton, the one next door, is having Christmas with us! His parents passed away so we are taking him in until he can support himself" Mum explained. 

'Oh, okay, yeah that's fine" I smiled. 

I was happy to see Ashton, we used to be like brother and sister, we hung out almost everyday, but then he got new friends, as did I, and so, we drifted..

I heard the door knock, I snuck downstairs to see who it was. It was Ashton.

"So Ashton, are you okay with sharing a room with Y/N?" Your mum asked him. He looked really shocked.

"Oh, sure, I don't mind." He answered. you noticed he started to come up the stairs, so I ran upstairs to seem like I don't know anything. I close the bedroom door and dive for the bed, just in time for Ashton to come in the room.

"Hey, Y/N!" Ashton cooed.

"Hey Ashton!" You got up to hug him.

"I missed you" Ashton said into your hair.

"I missed you to." You replied. You did miss him. 

"I know we haven't seen each other for 2 years, but I need to do this." He said before crashing his lips onto yours.

You started to kiss back, and you felt butterflies erupt in your stomach.

Ashton pulled away from the kiss, "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Yes." You said, and kissed him back.