Here I Am

I walked on the Supernatural set, nervous that I would act awkward. I would be playing Sam and Dean's little sister, Haven, and I am stoked! Sure, I'm only 12, but still! This has been my dream since I started watching the show!
When I got out of the parking lot, I heard my oldest brother, Loki, scream "GOOD LUCK DUSKYYYY!" while the rest of them just screamed. My eight brothers -yes eight- loved me and were also fans of the show, which made this even better. As soon as I was actually on set, I ran into Mark Pellingrino.
"'Cuse me," I said softly, too nervous to speak up.
"Excuse me," he said as well. "Hey, your new!"
"Yes sir," I looked up at him. He was 6'1", and I was 5'6". "Your tall." I'm a fucking idiot.
"Everyone on this show is. Minus Rich. Poor Rich," Mark chuckled.
"I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Dusk," I said. Mark shook my hand.
"Name's Mark Pellingrino."
I was so close to saying, 'I know.'
"Nice you meet you," I said. "Do you know where Mr. Ackles, Mr. Padalecki and Mr. Collins are?"
"Sure. Come on," he started off and I was basically running to catch up. "Sorry shorty. I'm not used to tiny legged people."
Out of instinct, I almost punched him in the arm. Having eight brothers does that to you, but I held myself back. "Short people matter," I said. "I'm not even that short for my age."
"How old are you?" He asked. "15?"
"Dude I'm 12," I laughed. He looked at me with surprise.
"Wow. You are tall for your age!" He complimented. I chuckled a little.
"Thank you sir," I said.
"Call me Mark," he ordered as we approached 4 handsome men. Jensen Ackles -shit he's hotter in person-, Jared Padalecki -shit he's taller in person-, Misha Collins -shit he's cuter in person-, and Richard Speight Jr. -shit he's funnier in person!! "Guys! Listen up!"
"Hi," I smiled. "My name's Dusk. I'll be playing Haven."
"Hey, I was wondering when you were gonna get here!" Jared grinned.
"Well, I'm here!" I spun in a circle before sticking my hands in my leather jacket pockets.
"Already in your leather jacket, I see," Jensen chuckled.
"Mr. Ackles, this is my jacket," I chuckled. "I stole it from my brother."
"Oh," he laughed. "Please, call me Jensen. And call him Jared and him Misha and him Richard."
"Yes sir," I said. Then I realized that I was the only one with a country accent.
"You're new, prepare for the pranks," Richard said. "They are coming."
"Well, living with eight brothers has taught me a little something about pranking," I chuckled.
"Wait, eight brothers?" Jared asked.
"Yeah. Eight," I replied. "I'm the second youngest."
"Any sisters?" Misha asked.
"Nope. Just me and my boys," I said.
"Wait, name all of them to prove it," Mark P ordered.
"Okay, there are the oldest triplets, Loki, Logan, and Liam. They are Mom and Dad's birth kids, everyone else is adopted, but they are 24. Then there's Jake, who's 17. Jack is 15. Jamie's 14. Then me and Aadil are both 12. And our little brother, yes this is his name, Castiel, is 3," I said.
Misha jumped up and down. "He has my name! He has my name!"
"Mom and Dad named him after Castiel because of his dark hair," I said. "The only difference is he's wicked smart."
"Oh shit Misha," Richard grinned. "He's smart."
"Damn," Misha said. "You got me, kid."
"Thanks," I smiled. "But I didn't mean it."
"Aww!" They said.
"What about your name. Dusk?"
"Oh, my Dad said that people liked to say that their daughters were the morning sun, but he said that I was the one to help everyone calm down, like dusk does, so he named me that. He said it was his favorite name," I explained.
Then, out of no where, someone hugs me. I jumped up with surprise but when I turned there was Matthew Cohen and Mark Sheppard. Matthew was apparently dared to scare me.
He wasn't expecting an elbow in his throat.
"Oh my God, Mr. Cohen I am so sorry!" I cried, seeing him clutch his neck. "It was an instinct!"
"It's fine. Mental note not to scare you," he said, able to breathe normal again.
"I'm sorry sir!" I knew I would fuck up and I felt bad.
"Don't stress, kid," he said. "This is your fault, Mark."
Mark S looked sad he was blamed, but also quite entertained about how hard I had hit Matthew. "Don't blame me."
I was fangirlling so fucking hard on the inside. I was a big fan of all of these guys but I had to play it cool. "When do we start filming?"
"Eager to start working, huh kid?" Misha asked.
"Well, why else am I here?" I ask before turning to Matt and Mark S. "Sorry, my name is Dusk."
"Nice to meet ya Dusk. Pretty sure you know our names," Mark S said. I chuckled but nodded.
"Yes sir," I said.
"Cut the sir crap! Just call us by our names!" Misha cried.
"Sorry, I'm just used to it," I replied.
"DUSK HOCKLEY, WE NEED YOU AT MAKEUP!" someone shouted. I flinched a little but looked around for something that said 'Makeup'.
"Here, I'll take you to makeup," Mark S offered, starting off to the trailer. I was looking around and trying to observe everything. "You'll fit in here, Dusk. Just be yourself."
"Who else would I be?" I asked, turning backwards to look at all of the set. It was bigger than I expected. We reached a trailer that said 'Makeup' above the door. "Oh yeah, maybe the trailer with the words 'Makeup' in big letters will do my makeup."
He laughed a little and patted my back. "I'll see you on set."
"OK," I opened the door and saw Rob Benedict also getting a makeover. He didn't notice me at first and I was glad. He was kind of my celebrity crush, but I'm good at hiding.
"Are you Dusk Hockley," asked a very pretty woman.
"Yes ma'am," I replied. She led me to a chair beside Rob, who was playing on his phone. "I know nothing about makeup, so work your magic."
"That's what I'm here for, sweety," the woman started to do my makeup.
Rob looked at me out of the corner of his eye.
"You the new girl?" He asked.
"Yes sir," I said. I could feel my phone buzzing because of my best friend texting me, so I decided to text her back.
I'M AT LAFAYETTE'S HOUSE OMC
I AM WITH ROB BENEDICT WTF ARE YOU SAYING.
HOLY SHIT. PROVE IT.
I chuckled.
"Mr. Benedict, my friend wants me to prove I met you. Can you smile or something?" I asked. He laughed.
"Sure," he smiled, turning to me. I snapped a photo and thanked him.
I ALSO MET JENSEN ACKLES, JARED PADALECKI, MARK PELLINGRINO AND SHEPPARD AND MISHA FUCKING COLLINS.
OHHH SHIIIII
YEAH
ok enough capslock.
yeah makes sense. Did you get us anything for the project.
As a matter of fact I did.
Shit your not useless.
Haha. Wyd.
Getting a makeover.
oooh Oooh.
stop.
"Who are ya texting?" Rob asked.
"My friend," I chuckled. "We're both Supernatural fans so she's just messing around with me."
"Friends are awesome like that, huh?" He said sarcastically.
"I love my friend," I replied. "She's my only girlfriend."
"You hang with boys huh?" He asked.
"Eight brothers. I live with boys," I chuckled. His eyes widened a little.
"Really?"
"Yeah, why is that bad?" I asked. "Anyway, you play Chuck, right?"
"Yeah. You playing Haven?" He asked.
"Yes sir," I replied. "I hope I'm good enough. You and the others are such good actors!"
"You flatter me," he smiled before getting up. "I'll see you on set."
"See ya sir!" I replied as he walked away.
The woman smiled at me. "Alright, Dusk, Haven is not really into makeup because of her personality, and hunters don't do much makeup either so she'll be pretty natural."
"Yes ma'am," I said.
"Just call me Robin, sweetheart."
"Ok Robin," I corrected before she pointed me to the hair styling trailer.
When I went to the hair styling girl, Sofia, she curled my hair and put it in a ponytail, making me look quite good. When she was done, she admired me.
"You are so pretty, Dusk!" she smiled. I chuckled. "Alright, the clothing department is right over there."
"Thank you miss," I smiled, leaving her to go over to the clothing section.
As soon as I got into the trailer, the woman led me to the woman's section to put me in some clothes.
"So, Haven wears a leather jacket similar to the one you are wearing now, along with flannel over a teeshirt. She'll wear these skinny jeans and ankle boots," she gave me the clothes to change into and I did. When I got out, she smiled. "You look amazing."
"Thank you miss!" I smiled, walking out the door. When I got out, I decided to look for the food court or something, because I forgot to eat breakfast and I was hungry. I met Jared on the way. "Hi Jared!"
"Oh, hey there Dusk. Whatcha doing?" He asked.
"I was looking for some food. I didn't eat breakfast this morning, so I'm starving!" I smiled, running to catch up with him. "Slow down!"
"Sorry, shortcake," he chuckled, slowing down a little for me. I smiled. "Is that your costume?"
"Yeah," I said, putting my hands in my leather jacket. We got to a dining room looking hall, and Jared led me to a kind looking man.
"Hey Jared," he said.
"Want a muffin kid?" Jared asked. I nodded politely. "Two muffins, blueberry."
"Score! I haven't had a blueberry muffin in forever!" I cried.
That's when a boy with brown hair- that's all I could see- came, carrying about twenty muffins at once. I chuckled and ran to him, deciding to help the kid out. I caught the food that fell and helped him set it down.
"You good?" I asked, finally getting a look at his face. He had sparkling green eyes and his brown hair was all messed up and adorable. I knew him from somewhere....
"Hey Dusky!" he smiled.
"Alex Calvert!? Holy crap!" I grinned. "I haven't seen you in forever!!" He had gotten more handsome over the years! How do I pretend that he's not a snack- or a good looking guy as you normal people say.
"Do you two know each other?" Jared asked.
"Friends since kindergarten," Alex gave me a hug and I patted his back. "It's been, what, a year?"
"Yeah," I grinned. He handed me and Jared some blueberry muffins.
"On me," he smiled. "I hope I see you here tomorrow, Dusky."
"You probably will," I smirked. He lifted the tray of muffins before disappearing into the back. Jared and I walked off.
"Oooh," Jared said. I smacked his arm.
"Jared, seriously?! We're only friends!" I cried, holding back a blush.
"You two like each other, I know it!" He cried. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, wanna bet on it?"
"Yeah!" I replied in the heat of the moment.
"50 bucks says that in the next month you two won't be able to keep your eyes off each other," Jared smirked.
"Deal," we shook on it.
When we got back to the set, we threw away our muffin wrappers and got ready to shoot.

That was long. Im hopefully going to continue this so yeah.