After Work

When we got onto the set, Jim Beaver was already just kind of chilling. He was an awesome actor, so I almost freaked again, but I just stuffed my fidgeting hands in my pockets as we neared him.
"Hey Jim," Jensen smiled. They all had a quick chat while I just stood there awkwardly, scuffing my boot on the ground and messing with a pen I found in my pocket.
"Who's the shorty?" Jim asked. I looked up and put the pen back where it was.
"Dusk," I introduced. We shook hands and he introduced himself. After we have introduced each other properly, we all got into position and started acting.

After shooting, we all went out to get some food. Since we wouldn't be shooting again that day, we would go out to eat and then home. We went to Zaxby's for food, which I was stoked about (with a big family we barely eat out), and Rich paid for my meal, which I thanked him for later. When we sat down, on the right side it was Rob, Mark P, Rich, me, and Matt. On the other side it was Mark S, Jim, Jensen, Jared and Misha. We were all pretty close but it didn't bother anyone.
Well, at least not until Richard finished eating.
We were all still eating and talking when Rich tickled my sides. I yelped and jerked my arms down, giggling a little, before glaring at Richard. "Richard don't," I ordered. He smirked and I knew that he interpreted that as 'Richard do'. When I thought he was done, and started to eat, he swiftly tickled me again. "RICHARD!" I cried, wrapping my arms around myself. He was just doing this to be annoying.
"What's wrong, Dusk?" he asked, running his finger down my ribcage.
"Stop!" I cried. Then a finger attacked my other side, making me jump right into Richard's fingers. Matt was on Rich's team! Frick! Since I couldn't get away, I was laughing hopelessly in the seat in less than ten seconds. "Matthew! Richard! Stop!" I begged. "I can't breathe! Mark help!"
Mark P just grinned and tickled my neck a little. I tilted my head to block him out but he just wiggled the one finger in my neck a little. It tickled so bad! "Please stop! Jensen help! Mark turned on me!"
"Guys!" Jensen chuckled. They slowed down the attack and just gave me teasing pokes every now and then.
"I regret sihitting here!" I giggled, holding Matt's wrist away from my side. "You're worse than my brothers!"
"We obviously didn't mess with you enough!" Said a voice behind us. I turned and saw Jake and Aadil there to pick me up. "You're in for it!"
"I will hurt you, boys, watch out!" I cried. "Alright, Jensen, Jim, Jared, Misha, Matthew, Richard, Rob, Mark and Mark these are my brothers Jake and Aadil."
"Mom wants you to come home," Aadil said.
"Okay I guess. Matthew, scoot," I said. Matt didn't move. "Scoot."
"No."
I rammed my shoulder into his but he just tilted a little. "Man you on X game," I said. I started to push his bicep but he didn't move. "Maaaaaaaatttttt."
"Whaaaaaaaaatt?"
"Mooooovvvveeeee!" I whined childishly.
"Noooooooooooooo," he smirked. I started to poke his side until his squirmed. I reached up and tickled his underarm, making him squeal a little and jump out of the seat. I followed him smoothly and did a mini happy dance.
"I got out!" I smiled.
"Dusk...." Jim chuckled. I grinned at him.
"Hey, he messed with me. This is barely even payback," I pointed to my eyes before pointing at Matt and Rich. "Payback is coming," I said in a gravelly voice before returning it to normal. "But not today. I'm pretty tired."
"Let's head home, Dusky," Jake smiled. I said goodbye and walked out the door.

When I got home, I saw my brothers all relaxing on the large couch in the living room. I ran over to them and jumped over the back of the couch, landing on Logan and Jack.
"Boys! I'm home!" I smiled. They all either kissed my head or patted my shoulder, welcoming me home.
"So, how was it?" Aadil asked. "Who did you meet?"
"Well, I met Jensen Ackles. Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Mark Pellingrino and Sheppard, Rob Benedict, Matthew Cohen, Richard Speight Jr., and Jim Beaver," I said. "They're all pretty cool. I also saw Alex."
"The one you never shut up about in fifth grade?" Loki asked. I kicked him. "Sorry!"
"Yes, him," I replied. "Acting is tiring," I whined.
"We're trying to watch Kingsman here," Jamie said. I looked at the screen and smiled.
"I love this movie," I laid down on my stomach, my entire body supported by seven boys, before a body curled up between my shoulder blades.
"Hey there Castiel," I smiled.
"Hi Dusky," he replied, cuddling into my leather jacket. "I missed you."
"I missed you too," I promised. "Wanna watch the movie now?"
"Yeah," he sighed, cuddling more into me before we both relaxed, staring at the screen.

Third POV

Angelica Hockley walked into the living room only to see her sons and daughter all cuddled together, sleeping, as a movie played in the background. She couldn't help but smile. Jake and Aadil were leaning on each other, Loki as their pillow, while Logan rested on Aadil's shins. Dusk was sleeping on his stomach, her entire body stretched out as her younger brother, Castiel, slept in between her shoulder blades. Under her legs were Jack and Jamie, who were leaning on Liam, who was sleeping with his head on the armrest. It filled her soul with warmth the way you could fill a mug with coffee. She had to take a picture of them and posted it on Instagram with this as the caption:
My eight boys sleeping cuddled together with my tomboy. Dusk just got home from working with J2M, R2M, Jim Beaver and both Mark Sheppard and Pellingrino. Can't wait for the new episodes.
After that, she tagged the boys and posted.

Dusk's POV

When I woke up, I was still on the couch with my brothers, but Castiel was gone. The little one must've woken up and went to Mom and Dad. I realized that if I didn't hurry up and get dressed that I would be late for work, so ate breakfast, jumped in the shower, fixed my hair and brushed my teeth before saying goodbye to everyone and heading down the street to walk to work.

Chap two is out my dudes