Comic Con

Soon enough my first comic con was here. Oh God I'm nervous as heck. I'm bad with being on stage. I freak out, but Jensen and Jared promised that I would be okay, so I trust them. I have a panel with Jared and Jensen, Misha and Jared, Jensen and Misha, Mark and Mark, Rich, Rob and Matt, and then my own panel.
The first panel is with Jared and Jensen. Music started playing and we all ran out. Jared and Jensen were waving and dancing, while I simply laughed at them. How are they so chill with these people?
"Hey guys!!" Jensen cried after the music stopped. Everyone said hi back. "Here we have the newest victim I mean actress Dusk Hockley!" Everyone laughed at Jensen's slip up and I rolled my eyes, grabbing a mic.
"Hey."
"WOOOO DUSKKKK!" Jake cried from the audience, causing an uproar from my brothers.
"Sorry about them. They're my brothers," I chuckled into the microphone. "Hey boys."
"AHHHHH!" They simply screamed. Dorks.
"Okay, first question!" Jared cried, pointing to a girl. She smiled as she grabbed the mic.
"Hi guys."
"Hey!"
"Okay, so my question is for Dusk-"
"Me?" I asked, surprised.
"Yep! What's it like being the newbie?" She asked.
I scratched my head. "Well, they torture me a lot-" Jared pushed me and my chair tilted, making me squeal and grab his wrist. I kicked him in the shin and returned to my answer. "-and a lot of pranks have been pulled. But mostly it's like being adopted into a new family. They're like my big brothers. They tease me all the time but they really love me and it's really fun to work with them."
The audience 'aww'ed and Jensen hugged me. I was sitting in between them so I was sandwiched when they gave me a hug.
We went on the next question. "Hey, my name's Janie, and my question is for Jensen and Jared, sorry Dusk. What's your favorite part about having Dusk around?"
Jared screamed. "Ooh! Ooh! Okay! My favorite part is teasing her and her crush!" My face turned red and I buried it in Jared's shoulder. The whole crowd laughed at it. "No, no, I'm serious! They're couple goals! I'm not gonna say his name, but it's so fucking cute to watch them hang out!"
"Jared!! I'm going to kill you!" I yelled. His microphone picked it up, causing everyone to laugh. I punched him in the stomach and he doubled over a little, laughing. Damn, he's too big, it didn't hurt.
"Jensen what's your favorite part?" Jared asked.
Jensen chuckled. "Having her around is so fun. I'm not gonna embarrass her like Jared did but I can relate. My favorite part is probably doing bloopers. She doesn't try to fuck me up like Jared does, but when she does mess up it's too funny."
"I was on the clearance rack," I muttered, giggling as I referenced the gag reel. Jensen grinned at me and pushed me a little, but Jared was there so I didn't fall. It was a really dumb joke that I remembered from my time in public school.
The girl with the microphone was smiling. "Wait, what's so funny?"
"Okay, so," Jared started. "We were filming an episode where there was an adoption gone wrong, and Dusk asked if it's expensive to adopt. We explained everything to her and things and, since Dusk was adopted herself, she said 'yeah, okay, I was on the clearance rack of the 98¢ store.' So it officially became our inside joke. Every time Dusk would do something dumb and we would mess with her she's just go-"
"Listen up my dudes I was on the clearance rack!!" I cried, leaning really far back in my chair, which was backwards.
BAM!
I fell.
My chair slipped out from under me and I fell, the chair on top, and the mic hit me in the mouth. Everyone screamed but I was laughing way too hard. Jensen got up and kneeled down to me.
"Jens, I'm stuck!" I laughed. My legs were being pinned by the chair so I couldn't move. "Help!"
Jensen poked my side and I almost flinched. He will not try to tickle me here. "Why should I?"
"Jens!!" I yelped. "Stop it!!"
"No," he laughed. "Come on Jared! I mean she's helpless!"
"Jared don't!" I shouted. "Just help me! Pleaaase!"
"Hell yeah!" Jared jumped out of his seat and went to pin me down, but I sat up best I could and tried to untangle my legs from the chair. I finally did and I pushed Jared onto his back and kicked Jensen in the chest. They both fell and laughed at me as I stood up, yelling: "ROBIN, JARED AND JENSEN ARE BULLYING MEEE!"
We answered a few more questions and did quite a lot of stories, most of them including me, when a personal question was directed to me.
"Um.. Dusk, my question is.... Out of all of your brothers, who, to you, is the cutest?" Said the girl who couldn't have been older than 13.
"Oh... Wow... Put me on the spot here... Okay, I'm choosing the cutest, so boys, please don't kill me, but it has to be Castiel," I said. I heard groans from Loki, Jake and Aadil, but other than that there were a lot of 'yeah's.
"I'm not being a stalker, but can we see him?" Asked the kid. "I swear this was a dare to ask."
"Oh, so my baby bro isn't cute enough for you?" I asked. "Fine."
"Come on, Dusk, we wanna see him again," Jensen begged.
"Jens, he's hanging with Misha right now- oh hey!" Misha walked out on stage, hold in Castiel in his arms. The little boy squealed when he saw me and immediately he opened his arms for a hug. "Hey angel- ow!" I felt Misha punch me for the pun. "Say hi to the fans, Cas!"
Cas took the mic and held it up to his mouth. "Hiiii!" He grinned, trying to bite it. Everyone in the crowd 'aww'ed at him. I took it away before he could.
"It's not food Castiel," I chuckled. Castiel looked at me.
Jared grinned. "Are you sure about that Dusky?" He mimicked Castiel. You noticed Misha was gone and Castiel was still with me, so I sat him in my lap and finished the panel.
After the panel, I met up with Alex in the back. About three months ago, we started to flirt hardcore and I was waiting for him to ask me out.
"You looked awesome up there, Dusk."
"Thanks Alex. What have you been doing down here?"
"Working, you know, the usual," he grinned.
I heard the music start for the panel with Jared and Misha, so I tried to wrap everything up quick. "Well, I better go. I don't want to be late for the panel."
I went to run off but Alex grabbed my arm. "Hey.... Dusk?"
I turned around. "Yeah?"
"I was wondering when you would be free tonight? Since the boys are going drinking, I was hoping you and I could head to the nearest diner, grab some food. Ya know... A date?"
My face heated up. "Yeah! That would he awesome! Meet me out front at the main doors at 7 pm. Promise?"
"Promise. Now go and say some funny shit," he ordered. I grinned and ran off.
Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.