Chapter twenty four - Mads amusement.

(Written by le JoelleTheNerd ♣)

Felix P.O.V

I looked up at Mad and sighed a little. I was laying onto the ground, without a pillow or a blanket. He saved me from the birds that wanted to catch me, but he was acting way too nice now. Way back then, at Ryans castle, he was being very mean to Ryan.. Did he just hate Ryan? Or was this fake? I meant the 'good' additude. 

Mad was looking into a black book, flipping through the pages. 

"Mad?" I asked softly. 

He looked up and turned his chair around. 

"Yeah, Fe?" he said, looking a little annoyed that I interrupted him. 

"I'm cold.." I said, looking down at my hands. 

He started to chuckle. 

"The poor angel is cold? Your heart isn't warming you enough?" It sounded so mockingly, that I couldn't even answer normally to him. 

I rolled with my eyes and got up a little, sitting on my knees now. 

"Ma-had! I will catch a cold! Please please please! Give me a blanket!" I said with a pout. 

He laughed mockingly again, in the way only he could. 

"Beg better and some more. It might help."

He turned his chair around and ignored me again.

A sigh left my lips. What was up with him? If he saved me, he could just help me! If he just left me in a room, really tired, it wasn't automatically satisfying me. I missed Felix. I missed the Fallen Angel. I missed the real world. My life wasn't perfect, but it satisfied me. 

"Mad! Mad!" I begged. 

Mad didn't even react on me. 

Did I have to get his attention? How was I supposed to do that? I got up and walked past him. I thought that he would immediately say that I had to stay in the room, but he didn't. He kept staring into the little book.

"Is that book even more interesting than I am?" I asked. 

"On this moment, yes."

I sighed and looked around. Was there something I could throw at him? Or did I need to steal the book from him? I could burn it.. But what were the consequences when I did that? Would the whole world burn down? That wouldn't be good..

"How can I get interesting?" I asked, looking at him with puppy eyes.

The puppy eyes were for nothing, he wasn't even looking at me.

"Wear a dress and try to look cuter, then try it again," Mad said, emotionless, sighing a little. 

I nodded and walked through the room. 

A dress, how could I get a dress? Was that even possible? Would Mad own a dress? 

I didn't expect him to crossdress.. but...

"Mad? Do you have a dress for me, then?"

Mad laughed at my question. Was it that dumb? 

"I wasn't being serious, silly. You can get some attention when I'm done. Just sit where I told you to sit and play with.. this," Mad said, throwing a little ball of wool to me.

Did he really expected that I was going to play with a ball of wool? I wasn't that stupid. I couldn't amuse myself with- 

The wool dropped out of my hands and rolled away. I crawled behind it and tried to get it back, but I pulled a string, which made the ball roll even further. I giggled softly and tried to catch it, sometimes pushing it away a little more.