Chap 6 (When my world collapse)

1 week after their photoshoot

11:00pm @TWICE DORM.

They just finish their schedule for today. Everyone is in a good mood. The maknaes with Sana is in the living room playing around. Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon are in their room just resting on their bed while listening to some music. Jeongyeon and Momo is in their room organizing their things.

Momo:"Jeongyeon do we need to do this right now? Can't we just rest and do it some other time?"

Jeongyeon: "Come on Momoring this is the only chance we got to organize things."

(Jeongyeon threw a pillow to Momo to get her up. Momo threw her stuff toy to Jeongyeon. In the end they just played by throwing stuffs at each other. Momo pick up a Bunny stuff toy she was about to throw it to Jeongyeon when Jeongyeon stop her.)

Jeongyeon: "Wait!!!! Stop!!!! Not the Bunny!!!

Momo: "Why???"

Jeongyeon: "That bunny is important to me!"

Momo: "I DON'T CARE!"

(A bracelet fell off from the Bunny Stuff Toy as Momo threw it. Luckily Jeongyeon catch the stuff toy. But the bracelet fell on the pile of grabage.)

Jeongyeon: "whew... Momo!!!! You're DEAD!!!!"

(Momo ran outside their room to escape Jeongyeon. And In the end Jeongyeon was left alone organizing their room.)

(Jeongyeon POV: I'll get you next time Momo!)

Jeongyeon: "Momo!! Can you atleast throw the trash out!"

Momo: "Arasso!!! Arasso!!!!"

(Momo pick up the trash and put it on a garbage bag. Meanwhile Nayeon is the one who is scheduled to throw their trash out. She gather all the trash and put it in a one big plastic bag. Nayeon saw Momo bringing out a trash bag.)

Nayeon: "Momo-ah give me that I'll be the one to throw it out."

Momo: "Gomawo... Unnie."

(Nayeon went out and throw their trash. While recycling the trash something fell off from the garbage bag that Momo gave her. She picked it up and saw that it was a bracelet then she became upset.)

(Nayeon POV: This is the bracelet I gave Jeongyeon before. Why? Jeongyeon-ah.. why?!)

(Tears starts to fall from her eyes. She's very upset and hurt that she doesn't want to see Jeongyeon for the mean time. She went back to their dorm and straight to her room.)

(The other members were surprise when Nayeon walks in.)

Tzuyu: "Is Nayeon unnie alright?"

Dahyun: "I think I saw her crying when she went in. What do you think happened to her."

Sana: "She was fine earlier when she threw out the trash."

Dahyun:"I'm getting sad... I don't like to see unnie crying... I don't like to see them fighting anymore.. "

(Sana is comforting Dahyun who is crying because of what is happening to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.)

Sana: "sshh... don't cry dubu.. lets just understand them. Maybe there is a big reason why this is happening to them. Let just try to be there for them. "

Dahyun: "I just miss the old times when we're all happy rehearsing or just simply playing around. Those times when they are sweet together when they act and pretend to be our Appa and Umma. I really miss them alot together."