Ch 5 - Sleepover?

Well here we with the two magigirls in a bedroom after one knocked out from a wash tub. Personally I'd go frying pan. Hey that's just me. But here we go for another chapter. Time for the mage to make her move.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(FN) laid down as Yukari laid off to the side with her head on (FN)'s chest. The two girls were going to have a long night of homework and writing. But no one can kill themselves with an occasional break to keep it in the right mindset.

"This is comfy."

"They're yours now." (FN) giggled.

"Wait what?"

"Yours. As in stay comfy and do as you want. Careful. Might go crazy."

"They are squishy but not sure how to put it."

"Not oversized now. Easy Honey."

Yukari froze. Honey. This is different. It's not creepy. Nor uneasy. It's warm. Gentle as well. Is this something else? "Round then?"

"Long as you like the shape. Well... those." She blushed.

"What were you referring to?"

"Yukari I know I'm not the hottest thing here. Hair is average, body is maybe okay, but I see some of the girls and they are beautiful. Look at Mizore, Moka, and those girls from your math class. But I'm okay with it."

"Wow I never looked at it that way. And these cuddles feel warm. I'm just wondering how I feel about myself. Feel like the same."

"Yukari you're the kawaii girl around here. You actually have a little bit of charm too. The way I see it." (FN) winked.

"You know something? I've never had a girl come onto me before. It feels weird at first because I've never someone make me feel warm like this. Had creepy feelings and one or two just not there but I like this." Yukari closed her eyes and rubbed her head on the mage's chest.

"Well it's nice knowing you're here. I feel comfy myself. And I wouldn't force myself on you. Wouldn't be right." I have to play the safe route. What if she'll never like me. Like everyone else. Why force it? She was scared but confident in her decision making.

"Let's just have fun. Me and you. We don't need to label this."

"Really?" She gasped.

"Yeah. Like this."

On my cans? Alright. Heck. Like I mind. "Stay right here witch girl. You're all mine."

The two girls were oblivious to everything else going on. Not a matter of what subject to take care of first or what time it was. Just cuddles and moments of peace. Perhaps too peaceful.

~~~~~

What the unofficial couple did not expect was to fall asleep. Until Yukari opened a sleepy eye and looked at the clock. "Huh?" She gasped and tried roll over. In doing so smacked (FN)'s breast getting out of bed.

"Ouch. Yui. That hurts you know." She groaned.

"Woman! It's 4:05AM!" Panicked Yukari. "And I'm sorry."

"And slept with a bra on. So unlike me."

"Wouldn't know. Don't have. Don't tell anyone either! What do we do?"

"Yui. Shhhh. I'm here. Let's hit the showers, get dressed, and bang out homework. We're both well rested. We can do this."

"You know not a bad idea. Let's go ahead and do this."

"Lovely. I'm grabbing stuff from my dorm and meet you in the shower." This sounded dirty no matter what time of day it was.

"Ummm... (FN)?"

She blushed. "Magigirl didn't know you were such a pervert. Hehe. Kidding. Separate showers it is. But we got plenty of time to wash. Let's go."

Yukari grabbed a towel and her daytime clothes with a blush on her face as she got in the shower. Calmed down by the game plan but was frozen in her state of mind. Yui? That a nickname for me? Kinda like it. Did I really sleep on her tits all night? What kind of underwear does she have? Why am I full of questions so early? Well... ugh. Wash and do homework Yukari. All we can do.

On (FN)'s side is was also similar as she was putting shampoo in her hair. Thinking about how she stayed the night in another bed while have her chest fondled for a period of time. Yukari. I actually spent the night in a girl's bed. I've wanted that for a while now. I mean overnight in a girl's dorm. Except I thought we would get in sexy pajamas and fall asleep rubbing each other's steamy thighs. But hey I can't complain. I had kawaii eye candy to wake up to. I don't give a damn. Although homework will be a pain. Early night for me though. Maybe she's over mine. Momma coming home with company tonight. Yeah baby!

At the same time the shower heads shut off as both girls wrapped themselves up in towels. Both in flipflops preventing dirty feet as (FN) wraps her hair in another towel. Then slowly walk to their own dorms to get dressed. Although Yukari had a surprise waiting for her.

"Did she really?" She mumbled. Eyeing at the floor she saw a bag and sticking out was a white pair of panties on top not hers. (FN) must have left them there. Did they have to be white? Should I return them or... She picked up her clothes when all the sudden the door opened.

"Yukari?" She gave a concerned eyebrow at the pair in the young witches hands with the panties on top. "Sorry. I air out at night. What were you going to do?"

"I...I..." The young girl blushed.

(FN) put a hand on her shoulder. "Next time I'll have you play with a clean pair." She pats her shoulder and takes her panties back. She places them in her bag and takes out a bottle of water. "Alright Magigirl. Two hours. Let's do this."

Yukari was still embarrassed still trying to process that she was being perverted like the guys at school. "Ye... yes Dear... I'm coming." She sweatdropped. What the heck just happened? I feel like the guy in this relationship. Hey wait. Is this a relationship?

~~~~~

Awww but Darling I'm not a total pervert. I just want you in my bed and play with your panties. Yeah.... Don't ever do that. Won't end well in many cases. Popular demand says hell to the no. But Yukari and the new girl seem to get along just fine. And they seem to be very open. Now do they proceed from this stage? Or do they step back?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Love you all.

-Relentlezz