Ch 7 - Official

With (FN) and Yukari now dating this could cause two things. Either chaos, or just some cute stuff others would be jealous of. But when one is afraid of men with a school full of filthy boys, things just might go haywire.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Yukari seemed shy about this now but held her new girlfriend's hand down the hall. The few people who say them gasped. Yukari just happened to have that cute thing going for her. (FN) wasn't bad either. But their were so many beautiful girls in Yokai it was hard to choose. As both girls got to Nekonome's room.

"Hey Yui. Can I get a kiss before class?"

"Sure thing."

They gave each other a quick peck and swung open the door. The bell rang as their front feet reached in. Just in the knick of time for making it to class. Releasing hands and going to their seats in the back. Kurumu and Mizore gave each other a look. Both nodded and smiled at what they thought was another day at the office. Least one less to compete with. The guys in front just slumped in their seat. The words spoken were pure jealousy.

"It's not fair."

"The witch is off the table."

"She's been here a few days. I'm single for a few years."

Good point by the guys. (FN) was out of the dating pool and these guys couldn't catch a fish in a kitchen sink. So sad. Maybe if their standards weren't so high and they cleaned up their act they would actually have a date. Or two. Maybe a girlfriend but one step at a time.

A few hours later it was lunch so they could finally speak their minds. Kurumu in her succubus nature thought that she was entitled to stir the pot.

"So Yukari what's the deal? Some hot action?" She smirked.

"My girlfriend is adorable though." (FN) laughed.

Everyone just kind of took this as a shock. Well Tsukune did at least. Happy Yukari wasn't trying to smother him but at the same time amazed that she was taken. By a girl none the less. Now to protect these two from any haters, creeps, and company. Turf war could just spring at any moment.

Tsukune got his head together and breathed calmly. "So... how did this all start?" He asked.

(FN) just giggled. "She's adorable and we get along well. Homework, cuddles, and everything else. Kind of made sense. And help from the girls. Because they are just awesome. Hehe." She hugged around Yukari. "Look at her. Isn't Yui adorable?"

"Uhhh (FN)?" Asked Yukari.

"Yes Honey?"

"A little much?"

"No clings?"

"Nevermind." She turned around and hugged her girlfriend tightly.

A jealous boy walked by. Just like the two thought their would be conflict. "Hey you two." Said the boy.

"Yeah?" Pondered (FN). What's this loser's deal?

"Can you dykes take it somewhere else? It's disgusting." He then started to walk away.

"Why... I otta..."

*DING!*

The boy dropped to his knees in a hot second. "Ouchy. My friggin head." Then dropping to land on his face.

"Wait a minute... Magigirl?"

(FN) looked at her girlfriend holding her magic wand. She was giggling. "Target practice. That stupid jerk. Don't make my girlfriend unhappy. Meanie."