Deep Water

I sank deeper and deeper. A huge a stone was chained to my leg. I sighed/laughed. Some of the Anhayt mrts’avazk’ are truly that stupid. And yet, they're still considered an 'Intelligent Life Form'. Finally the stone hit the sand with a watery thud and the air bubbles to floated upward from the disturbance in the sand. My phone was in a plastic bag meant to protect phones from water. I took it out of my pocket and to find it had cracked on my way down.

"Really?" I said. I turned it onb and went to 'Phone' to call Carl.

"Hey, Carl, I-"

"Why do you sound like you're underwater?" He asked. "Are you in my pool? Seriously?"

"No, I'm in the ocean. Can you drop something that can cut metal, like
... 2 miles, I guess, from the North Peer of the island." I said.

"Ok... bye." After twenty minutes a scuba diver came along.

"Hi, Amandla." The scuba diver said with a chainsaw in their hands.

"Carl?"

"I've come to rescue you from this stone." He said. I laughed.

"Ok." He eventually cut the chain and we got on his boat.

"What took you so long to get here? I would have only taken like, 5 minutes."

"I'm sorry I can't fly like you! It takes humans longer to get two mile from shore in a boat!"

"Whatever."