Amandla's Background

On the planet Ikhaya, there was a king named Kumkani Lungisa, also known as Inkosi Ubulungisa, had five daughters:

Ithemba

Ezempilo or ZeMpilo

Injabulo or U lonwabo

Kuhle or Kulungile

Amandla

The five were given gifts by the Iziphakamiso Zefeya, A.K.A. the Iingcebiso ZeFairy.

The oldeest, Ithemba, was given the gift of Ubukhosi(ILungelo),

Ezempilo was gifted Ulwazi LoMuthi,

Injabulo was given Umthombo Wenjabulo (Umthombo Wonwaba),

Kuhle was given the gift of Iqiniso(Nyaniso),

and the youngest, Amandla, was gifted Indiza (Uhambo) and Ukuphefumula kwamanzi (Ukuphefumla kwamanzi).

There were only two languages in all of Ikhaya, the language of Zulu(The main language) and Xhosa. There was another language, which was called Moria(More-I-uh), but was basically Southern Sotho. Only Scientists and other important people on Ikhaya were to learn this language. But when I wrote important, I meant important. Even Kumkani Lungisa did not know how to speak it. Ithemba and Kuhle learned Moria. It was undecided among Lungisa's court whether or not Amandla should learn Moria. At the time the court was on the edge of 'Yes', though, Ikhaya was in the war with an unknown planet (no, it was not Earth). Amandla and Kuhle were nearly kidnapped, because the unknown planet thought Amandla knew Moria. But, Ithemba was kidnapped. (Okay, I'm just going to tell you their ages at the time of the kidnap. Ithemba was 16, Ezempilo 14, Injabulo was 12, Kuhle 11, and Amandla was 8.) Amandla thought that her eldest sister's kidnapping was her own fault. About two years after Ithemba was kidnapped, Amandla finished her Moria-language-schooling. Amandla stole a spaceship (and by now she was ten), and set the course for the unknown planet that kidnapped her sister. After four years of traveling, she got close to the unknown planet's atmosphere, but it shot a later beam at her ship. The only thing it damaged was her built-in-to-ship communication device. After three more years she entered a planet named Earth's atmosphere. Her ship was damaged, but she gets around ok. She meet a person named Carl, and even now, the unknown planet is trying to kidnap her or even kill her.