Goodbye Joker!

Harley's Pov.

I can't take it anymore, he abused me for the last time. I'm done with his psychotic ass. As I pack my suitcase, I call Ivy...
*Ringing, ringing...*
"Hello"
God how I love her smooth voice...

Hey Ivy, can I stay with you for a bit. I'm leaving the dickwad for good this time.
"You know you can Love. The doors unlocked just walk on in, I'm running an errand right now but tell me what happened when I get back"
Okay Ivy, thanks so much. Love ya girl!!
"Love you too"

Now that I have a place a stay, I can leave.

*Door Slams*
"HARLEYYY, WHERE ARE YOU DUMB SLUT?"~Mister J
Fuck, he's home. Better sneak out the back door...

*30 minutes later*
Finally I arrived at Ivy's. I pushed open the door and wow. It's been so long since I've been at her house. Mister J always kept me hostage at home.

*Sniff*
Ahh smells like Ivy for sure, damn how that girl makes my heart beat...

*Phone Ringtone*
I looked down at my phone and it was none other than Mister J. How do I get rid of this guy. Come on.

What the fuck do you want?
"Get your ass home right fucking now you cunt"
"I'm not yours anymore, you can't force me to do shit for you anymore. Goodbye you Selfish Prick"
"Oh just you wait till I get my hands on you...

*Click*
Now that's settled, let's cook Ivy some dinner. It's the least we can do for her taking me in...