happy

Liza and I walk out of school together. She shivers and I hand her my jacket.

"Thanks" she says wrapping the jacket around her shoulders.

"Burr, October gets cold." She says and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Wanna get hot chocolate?" I ask. She smiles.

"Ooh yes!"

I love to see my girl happy.

We walk down the side walk through the chilly air and go to our coffee shop. I open the door for her and she giggles like a child when she goes inside and I smile.

Gosh I love her.

Liza and I order hot chocolate and sit inside by the fireplace.

"I wish I didn't have a book report due tomorrow, then you could stay the night." She says and frowns.

"Hey, I could still come over!" I say

"yeah, yeah. But you distract me!"

"How?!" I say laughing.

"You never stop kissing me, and when your not kissing me your staring at me like a lost puppy." She says and smiles as she takes a sip of her hot chocolate.

"It's not my fault your so beautiful.." I say. She smirks and kisses me on the cheek.

"Come on babe, let's go."

I walk Liza out of the coffee shop and to her house. She smiles and I lean down to kiss my baby.

"Goodnight david. I love you baby."

"I love you too Liza. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." She says and gives me one last hug.

I love that girl.

Did you guys like that?

Please please plweease :

Vote!

Comment feedback for a shout out!

Checkout my other stories!

Request diza oneshots!

Request other stories!

Follow me!

Share!

Request! (Again)

Okay!!!! Byeeee friends!

Love Leah

Did you know that this chapter of my story is going to be exactly 300 words ?