mapping out.

fact three
mary and francis were fourth cousins

one ⇨ surnamesas we have already established names, there is one more thing that needs to be done

one
surnames
as we have already established names, there is one more thing that needs to be done. your characters last name should be somewhat related to the country they are from or that their family has descended from.

two
religion
in reign, there are three main religions that seem to be the main cause of most of the problems that the monarchs face. these religions are catholicity, paganism, and protestantization. although the catholics and protestants are shown throughout the whole show your character can still be a pagan. your character doesn't need to be from any of these religions they can be atheists.

three
status
something else that is important and needed for your character is their social status. are they a servant, lady, wealthy noble, villager, guard, queen/princess? they don't need to be from a specific rank, they can be like leith and bash, whose stations were raised throughout the show.

four
relationships
one thing needs to be set clear. your character is not, and i say absolutely not, gonna be liked by every character that comes in and out of the show. if you've noticed, in reign most of the characters don't like each other. narcisse isn't very fond of conde and diane hates kenna. catherine didn't like mary but they ended up being partners in crime. so there is like only a .5% chance that your character will be liked by everyone. not to mention catherine has some beef with almost every character in the show too.

q: the tudor or the stuart family?

a: the tudors bc the drama >:)