love interests.

in which i give you some ideas on
how to write love interests

F R A N C I S  +  M A R Y  +  E L I Z A B E T HI would say that writing for Francis and Mary might be the hardest out of all the other characters because it is a show based on history

F R A N C I S  +  M A R Y + E L I Z A B E T H
I would say that writing for Francis and Mary might be the hardest out of all the other characters because it is a show based on history. I don't know if it's just me who thinks about that. It would also have to do with the fact that the show is about Mary and her life, and her marriage with Francis is a big part of it, so I don't know how to work around that. If I were to write for them I would probably have them in a secret relationship or maybe even have the story take place before Mary. The same thinng could be done when writing for Elizabeth.

B A S H,  K E N N A,  G R E E R,  E T C.
These are the easier characters to write for since their storylines are easy to change and some of the things that happen in the show can be avoided when writing a fanfiction for them. For example, with Kenna and Greer's stories it's really easy to add in a love interest because of the amount of men trying to court them. Or it can be a secret relationship if you're trying to add in a female love interest, same thing can be done for Francis, Conde, and Bash.