...Wut

So, ever since I resolved to become the villainess, so that my little sister can become the idol of the world and save millions of lives, I have been thinking.

And I have decided that my first course of action on the road of becoming the villainess is to move out.

After all, the villainess is supposed to avoid her family until the high school arc. 

... How am I supposed to do that?!

Avoid them all!

Especially my amazing mother and super cuddly sister. What am I supposed to do?!

But... I must harden my heart. 

Though, I am slightly doubtful, who would let a twelve year old move out by herself?

Just how did you do it in-story me?

Oh, wait, you were so annoying that they were relieved to kick you out.

So I guess there's no need to consult the all knowing Google for answers.

:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sooooo things have not been going very smoothly. At. All.

When I asked my family if I could move out, contrary to my expectations, this was the result.

Flashback:

We were all eating dinner when I brought up the subject oh so subtly.

"I'm going to move out."

Silence. Then people starting choking. And crying. Then spitting out their food. 

Not necessarily in that order.

I can understand the whole crying of joy, and choking/spitting food from shock, but why is this scene so weird?

Like, why does mother and my little sister look like they are bawling their eyes out?

And why is my otaku brother looking uncharacteristically worried, even to the point of spitting water on his precious manga?

Warbled sounds started to come out as the women of this family hurled themselves at me. I caught random fragments such as "What did we do wrong?" "I'm sorry!" "Don't!" "NO!" 

I stared at the over-emotional women in confusion. "What?" I couldn't make out their snot covered words. I turned to my brother, "What are they saying to me?"

My brother glanced at the two women hanging onto my feet, as if they expected me to go somewhere. Then his sight returned to me. "The answer is no." 

Then promptly he turned around and calmly resumed reading his manga, ignoring the clingy women who were wailing apologies.

... I didn't ask though?

Flashback end

Ever since then, my mother and little sister do not allow me out of their sight for a second, as if they think that I will somehow jump out the window and run away at any time.

Add on the fact that for some reason my brother hid all of my suitcases so that I have nothing I can pack with.

Seriously, did they hit their heads and receive brain damage? All on the same day?

And its not like I'm rude enough to just out and leave. They are my family. I believe that they will come around eventually.

I looked at the attentively watching women sitting in a corner of my bedroom, looking perfectly content.

On a second thought... this is going to be a lot harder then I thought. 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sigggh. I didn't want to do this, but it seems that I have no choice. I will have to resort to plan B, making them all so fed up that they will eventually kick me out.

Well, on the bright side, if I do it this way I will properly embark on my path of the villainess, right?

So, what I have been doing, is asking my family to all do unreasonable things for myself, and acting like a spoiled brat. 

It's been working. 

Yup. 

Totally. 

They are going to get fed up soon. 

Very soon. 

Any day now. 

They're just acting as if they're totally willing to do everything for me, right? 

They can't take this any longer. 

Next time they'll stop smiling at me. 

...

What the hell I give up.

WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEIR RESPONSES! They always react in 3 ways,

1) they will smile and do as I say

2) they will lovingly tell me that I do too much work and that I shouldn't burden myself. Then do as I asked.

3) they will say, "I didn't know that you did this for us! What a filial girl!" and do it anyway.

Even my brother, who tries to avoid me a majority of the time, does anything I ask, be it going outside to get groceries or setting up the table.

And let me tell you.

Getting my brother to go outside is literally impossible.

He NEVER goes outside, thus he is as pale as... well... as pale as a vampire.

Oh, pun not intended.

After all, he is a vampire.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Let me just tell you, this is NOT working as I had planned.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally, I couldn't deal with the (stalking/watching/stealing/puppy eyes) ... stress any longer, so I called my family into the living room for a meeting. 

I gathered my courage, and could not bring myself to look into any of their eyes. My heart was breaking as I said harsh words to my hopeful and loving family. This is for the good of monster/man kind.

"I... was serious.  About the moving out thing. I think that you are all bothersome, sheltering me and stopping me from experiencing the world. I don't want to live with you guys. You guys need to experience everything that I have been doing for you all these years, doing things for other people. I want to live by myself, and you all need to learn to live with that." 

My chest hurt as I said these words and I pushed down the urge to burst into tears. I really had enjoyed living with this weird family for the past twelve years of my life. When I finally gulped, then looked up into my family's eyes, instead of scorn I saw... wonder? Awe? Thankfulness? I immediately backpedalled. The women in this family were looking at me with glowing eyes, while my brother, whose eyes I could not make out for they were covered with bangs, had a small smile.

Umm...

"Oh, you want to move out because you believe that you are burden on the household? You want to experience life yourself, being the oldest you feel responsible for the rest of your siblings, don't you." My mother sighed, but she looked proud. "You don't need to be in a rush to grow up to take care of the rest of us. But, I approve of your wish. You are a great older sister. You were even worried to the point that you have been training us on how to live by ourselves for the past couple of days, preparing us for when you will leave. I couldn't have asked for a more filial daughter." My mother seemed to have tears in her eyes as everyone else in the room nodded in "enlightenment".

...Wut.