AN#7.5 SMEXY TIME

Matt: * moans * Penny please stop teasing me~
Pennywise: * currently sucking his nipple while giving him a slow handjob and chuckles * patience sweet stuff
Matt:* growls and throws Pennywise into his back and rips a hole in his pants and taking his clock out ( clock= clown cock)* I'm done with playing games I'm horny and insane~
Pennywise: did you just do what I think you just did?* smirks*
Matt:* nods head and instead of riding him like Pennywise thought he was gonna do he slips his cock into Pennywise's class making him growl and snarl *
Pennywise: F-fuck Matt ~ I'm still not use to that shit * chuckles*
Matt: well now is a good time to start * smirks than plows into him not giving him a chance to get use to his girth*
Pennywise:* growls loudly and claws his back. Eyes turning red and yellow* Matt you didn't give me a fucking chance to-
Matt: just shake it off like you do with your other wounds * goes faster and harder growling himself* whose my bitch now huh?
Pennywise: oh you're so gonna get it laterrrrrroooooooooh fuck!!
MATT: yeah when you have the energy * chuckles/growls*
After what felt like forever they both started to come close to climax.
Pennywise: * switches positions so that he's riding his human* Mmmm Matt I'm close~
Matt: me too Penny * sits up and growls in his ear* cum with me baby we all cum down here~* chuckles at his joke*
Pennywise: * loses his shit and cums at the same time * AAHAHAHAAMMMMmmmmmmmm fuuuuuuuuuuck * collaps on top of matt*
Matt: had fun did ya?
Pennywise: huff huff you just made me into your bitch for the night. How does
that make you feel?
MATT:* chuckles* fan-fucking-tastic
————————————————————
Well I hope you people enjoyed that I sure as hell did
Pennywise: hehe same
Oh I know you did you naughty boi
Pennywise: you know it my one and only human~
* blushes*