1-2. Three Big Dinos & A Saddletank

1954
While the first few years of having two dino locos on Sodor wasn't too much of a hindrance, that's not to say the island wasn't any less vulnerable; there could possibly be more dino-attacks to look out for.
Thomas and Edward were getting along together well as usual, though Thomas himself still had various things to be taught; Edward was currently teaching him how to properly hold his own in the battlefield, the first things using basic methods of defense, as such using their breath-weapons (for Thomas, it was a simple bright blue missile-like blast unlike normal fire).

The next 'not-so-faithful' day occurred when a squad of several workmen at the residence of Ballahoo spotted something strange in a forest from the distance. At first glance, the thing resembled a "hill with dark & odd-looking trees" but in reality, it was more of something completely different. The workers who spotted this gathered up, and thoroughly discussed that a few of them will stay and take care of things at the main-building, whereas the rest attempt to discover the entity; getting armed with some weapons, tools, and other equipment in case of any troubling situation. Exploration-tasks weren't all that easy at points, but if at least one person knew what they were doing, they'd likely be able to keep a whole crew safe throughout the journey.
Everything soon sounded soft for a while in the forest of Ballahoo as the men traversed carefully, with only minor noises like rustling bushes and birds chirping about. Green was all around them.
"No one pull-out a thing..." one of them advised.
That was, until one darn-loud shot was suddenly heard. The group knew, that when blasts are suddenly heard, trouble would rise. They felt some rumbles, and all they could see now is a plethora of smokey clouds ahead.

What appears to now rise from the ground, is none other than a gigantic creature; green, with thick black spines, and bearing brilliant-golden eyes

What appears to now rise from the ground, is none other than a gigantic creature; green, with thick black spines, and bearing brilliant-golden eyes. The human-workers identify the creature as another dinosaur locomotive, a more massive kind; standing a little over 60 feet tall. They called him "Henry", likely in favor of Sir Topham Hatt's taste for giving monstrous-things casual human-names...
What seemed like the most terrifying aspect was that this monster had a powerful tiger-like roar, loud enough to possibly deafen nearby targets. The more he got fired at and the closer the humans came towards him, the more irritated he became and soon he would try to flee from the forest.

 The more he got fired at and the closer the humans came towards him, the more irritated he became and soon he would try to flee from the forest