Chapter 5

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Favorite Color

E/C = Eye Color

F/F/C = Favorite Fur Color

Oswald POV (Finally <3)

Mickey walked back towards us and sit down next to me. I notice him tear-up slightly, "I only talked to make you happy bro, why are you still crying?" I asked as I put a hand on his shoulder. "I can't help it, sorry," Mickey said as he lightly blushed. Suddenly one of my kids jump onto my arm and hugged me. But I notice that they were wearing a necklace. "Wait, is that her necklace?" I asked as felt my face lightly heat up. "Yeah, she gave it to me!" They replied, "She was really a nice girl," I paused "I ruined your fun time with her, didn't I kids?" I said as I got multiple responses. Like "Whaaat?" "No! No.." and "Ok, yes".

Mickey chuckle, "Since your chatty Ozzy, You should talk try and talk to (Y/N) some more! I bet she'd love you hear your voice!" Mickey said still smiling brightly. "Why would I? I was to mean to her.." I said as I grabbed my ear and held it close. "Nah, don't worry Ozzy! She wasn't too mad about it" Mickey said as he rubbed my back reassuringly.

(Y/N) POV

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open, I slowly sat up and looked around. It was still dark so I turn the lather back on, I heard voices outside. I hesitantly slid my legs out of bed then walked towards the entrance of the tent.

I stuck my head outside then I looked around. I notice another tent outside, It was a much smaller tent but none-the-less I walked towards the voices. I notice two figures, I felt myself smile as I realized what and who the figures were. "Sheba!" I yelled which caused the two to turned towards me. "(Y/N)!?" They both said in unison, Sheba, run towards me and gave me a hug. I hugged back but I was quickly put into a headlock as Sheba rubbed my head messing up my hair.

"How is my very cousin doing?!" Sheba asked continuing to mess up my hair. "Haha, I'm doing great!" I said as I slightly pushed her off of me. "Wait! Cousins!?" I heard another voice ask, I turned to see Felix with a shocked expression. "Hey, Felix! It's good to see you again!" I said as I waved, he waved back nervously. "Oi, Felix, you've never met my cousin?!" Sheba asked as she put a hand on her hip. "Well, we've met before but I didn't know she was your cousin," Felix said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I probably know why.." I paused as Felix turned his attention to me. "I traveled a lot with my parents as I child, however, my mother passed when I was a young teen and I've never felt so miserable but Sheba helped me through it which caused us to bounded," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. I shook my head and smiled, "And I kinda lost contact with most of my family, so that's probably why we've never met" I said giving Feliz a closed-eyed smile.

"I'm so sorry for you lost," Felix said as he looked down. "Its oka-" "Ow!" I yelled as I felt pain in my arm. Sheba shook her head, "That shows you! Leaving me worried for all those years!" Sheba said as she crossed her arms. "I wrote you letters!" I yelled back as I rubbed my arms, "Yeah, but I mean before that ya dork!" Sheba said. "haha, Well it's really nice seeing you again (Y/N), How's the job going?" Felix asked. "Ha, it's gooding great," I said keeping my smile.

(Good god I never realized how many times I make these characters smile.)

"Hold on, Job?" Sheba asked, "Oh, Yeah, I got a new job today," I said as I smirked. "And where would that be?" Sheba asked "Yep, I'm working my dream job" I replied. "You don't mean?!" Sheba asked, "Yes, I'm working for the one and only Mickey Mouses World Famous Traveling Circus!" I said winking with a smirk. "That's freakin great!" Sheba said as she hugged me again, I hugged back. "Well, I'm still tired since you guys woke me up this late at night," I said as I yawned. "Oh! Sorry about that!" Felix said as he rubbed the back of his head. "It's alright, I'm just gonna head back to bed," I said as I stretched. "Night guys!" I said as I waved then turned away.