the sidechick

One year ago...

   Kim Yugyeom was horny as fuck. It was far too late to jack off to porn. His dick was far too sensitive and wasn't in the mood for his rough hands. He needed sex now. He quickly scrolled through his contacts and stopped on the one that was labeled as 'the sidechick'.

   He froze for a second wondering if he should really contact her or not. After all she was just some drunk girl that Yugyeom met at the club. Sure she was hot and all but it was obvious that she was a hoe.

   He had to be careful if he messed around with her. He didn't need to be catching any sexual transmitted diseases. JYP and the rest of the guys would have a damn fit. Besides he had an image to keep uphold.

   He was the pure one from the group when in reality he was one of the dirtiest. He was tired of having to do aeygo when he wanted to do was just grind the floor like the stripper hoe he was.

  Like this for instance,

   Yugyeom sighed sadly. He sat in the hotel room listening to Chris Brown 'No Bullshit'. He loved the singer/rapper much that he was president of thw brownie fan club. He then wondered what Chris would do in this type of situation.

  He looked back at the phone at the sexy girl and knew that Chris would fuck the shit out of her. So that's what Yugyeom was going to do. He dialed her number and was glad when she immediately picked up. He told her to hurry up and meet him at the hotel so they can get busy.

   She instantly complied and said she will be over soon. Yugyeom then started to get ready but was interrupted when Jinyoung walked into the room.

"Hey Yug the guys and I are heading out for some food. Would you like to come?" He asked carefully looking at Yugyeom who pretended to be sad.

"Sorry hyung but I'm not in the mood to eat"

"Why not?" Jinyoung questioned obviously concerned for the younger individual.

"It's I'm not..." but Jinyoung quickly cut him off.

"You read the comments again? Did you?"

   Yugyeom did not but he nodded his head anyway. It was a good excuse especially for the situation that he was in right now.

"How many times do I have to preach to you? Don't read those garbage comments their not true" said Jinyoung growing angry and frustrated.

   Yugyeom only shook his head because deep down he knew they were. The comments talked how he was the boring one of the group because of how innocent he was. It was tragic considering that Youngjae was the boring and pure one. Hell he should have been the maknae not him!

"You should get going before Jackson grows impatient" says Yugyeom. "You know he gets delusional when he doesn't have any food in his system"

"Ok but are you going to be okay?" Jinyoung asked one final time.

   He wanted to be sure that Yugyeom was feeling fine and realize how important and precious he is to Got7.

"I'm fine" he lies and Jinyoung brought it. He softly patted Yugyeom on his head.

"Alright see you later then" he waves and exits the room with the guys in tow behind him.

  Yugyeom just sits sadly on his bed wishing that his life could change. He wanted to shred his good boy image once and for all. He dances to some chris brown songs when he is interrupted by a knock on the door.

  Yugyeom told the person to come in because he thought they were housekeeping. But he was wrong. A sexy woman stood before him but she wore a white thong and a silky and see thru bra.  The pale color popped well against her deep dark brown skin.

"Syraia" Yugyeom said shocked that the girk actually came.

  She licked her lips and walked towards him taking her sweet time. She kicked off the high heeks she wore and grazed her pretty finger on his adam's apple.

"It's been so long since I last seen your beautiful face" she says whispering sedutiveky in his ear. She nibbled om his ear while straddling him at the same time. She was riding him thru his jeans and Yugyeom moaned out on pain.

"Tonight I'm doing ya raw" he breathes heavily smashing his lips against her.

   It was the most dumbiest thing that Yugyeom has ever said. And it was something that was going to cost him big time.

    A/N: So this is a spin off from Sex with me. The reason I'm writing this story because too many people were asking me what happened to Yugyeom? And why did he lack a lot of scenes in the story. So this story will explain why he keeps disappearing from the guys. You don't really have to read the other story to understand.