my babygirl

Yugyeom didn't know what to quite do. He was so wrapped up in the Raina and JB drama that he almost forgotten about Sariaya that kept texting him. He has been ignoring her ever since their one night stand.

  She was good in bed but that was all Yugyeom was interested from her. She was definitely not someone he wanted to bring around his family and friends. Her company was good while it lasted. Now he was endlessly living his sexual through JB who was getting it on quite a lot lately.

  He was kind of jealous of his relationship with Raina because it was obvious that she cared about him.  Yugyeom was convinced that Sariaya was just sexually interested in him. He walked out of the hostipal room he was in.

   He had spent over an hour in there with the guys and Raina. They were trying to make sense of the situation that she slept.with Jackson which Yugyeom knew was a damn lie. In fact this whole issue seemed sketchy as shit but he was just a bystander. He had his own problems to deal with.

   He stared at his phone which was rining. The caller was Sariya and he debated actually answering it. He secretly wanted to vent his frustrations to someone because he was tired of holding it all in.

"Hello" he said surprised that he even answered the call.

"Yuggie" say Sariya sighing in relief.

"Yes?" He said already regretting speaking to her because she sounded broken and it pulled at his heart strings.

"I have been trying to reach you over a year now"

"Why?" His voice sounded more angry than he intended to.

"Because I have something important to tell you" she says and she takes a heavy sigh making Yugyeom wonder what on earth was going on.

  He could tell her news was going to be big and he tried to prepare himself for it.

"I have a child and her name is Aldae"

    Without meaning to a scoff escapes Yugyeom lips. He didn't know why she was revealing this piece of information to him. It didn't concern him at all and he was almost jealous at the fact that some other man had got her pregnant.

"Congratulations" he said sarcastically and he knew she could detect that in his tone. She gasped and what she said next threw him for a loop.

"She's such a pretty little girl"

   Yugyeom was seconds away from hanging up on her. He didn't want to hear anymore about the child. It's not like she was his anyway. Aldae was some other man's daughter.

"Wait a minute" whispered Yugyeom and realiztion hit him like a full blown truck. He was now beginning to connect the dots and when he did he yelled out in shock.

"What's the baby's last name?"

"Kim" said Sariaya. "Aldae Kim"

"That's my last name" Yugyeom breathed out almost crying. But he held back because he still needed to know more.

"I decided that she will have her father's surname instead of mine"

"The baby is mine?" choked out Yugyeom close to crying. He quickly wiped his tears away but they just kept on coming.

"Yes she's yours"

"Oh my god!" He breathed out shakily. He couldn't believe that he was an actual father. He was too young to raise her and had his idol career to focus on.

"That's why I kept harassing you with my phone calls because I wanted to let you know"

"How old is she?" Yugyeom said finally letting himself experience the wave of emotions that hit him as a tidal wave.

"She's two months old" said Sariaya and Yugyeom could hear the bright smile in her voice.

"Wow she's so young" said Yugyeom in amazement.

"Do you want to come and see her?"

"What?"

"Your her father and you need to see your child. That's the least you can do. You owe me and your daughter that"

"Are you sure this child is mine?" asked Yugyeom unsure if this were all true or not.

  He couldn't help but to remember how JB got brutually played by Raina. He be damned if that shit happened to him.

"I'll let you be the judge of that. I will send you a picture and if you have the slightest doubt that this child could be your daughter then please give me a call back so we can arrange a meeting with you"

  She ended the call shortly after she said all of that to him. Yugyeom wasn't sure what to do now. He was torn between the false hope that this could be her daughter or that Sariaya was just yanking her chain.

   His negative thoughts were interrupted by a text notification on his phone. He opened the message and saw the cutest little girl.

She looked like this:

  He had to admit that the girl did share some of her features

  He had to admit that the girl did share some of her features. She was absolutely adorable and he wanted nothing more but to her cradle her in his large arms. He really hoped that she was his child.

   If she actual was then this changes everything. He would have to pay child support and make a lot of visits to her. Meanwhile he has to keep thisufner wraps and that was going to be the hard part.

  He can't tell his members and JYP that he was going to America for about a week to visit his potential daughter. He was going to have fly them both out here and keep them hidden under the public's eye.

  That sounded like a good plan to Yugyeom. He dialed back Sariaya and she answered almost immediately.

"Do you believe me now?" she asked.

"Yes I"m going to purchase plane tickets for the both of you to come to Seoul, South Korea"

"But..." Sariaya tried to protest but Yugyeom silence her.

"I'll see you guys soon" he said and hung up the phone with his heart beating fast with uncertainty.

A/N: Damn why does Yuggie and Kookie look like twins? They even talk the same too! I'll update soon!