The Adviser

Kousei's Pov

"What do you think?"

"Do you think I made it into anyone’s heart like that?"

"I wonder if I made it into yours."

"I wonder if you’ll still remember me."

"If you forget me, I’ll just come back and.."

BLAG!!!!!!

I was suddenly awoken from my dream and saw a guy standing in front of the Teacher's Table. He has green hair with a body that seems to make it look like he should probably coach a soccer or football team rather than a music students.

"All right! Everyone you will all stand up and introduce yourselves and tell us where your from and sit down" the Teacher said as he took a seat at the table

One by one the students started introducing themselves and when it was Takeshi's turn most of the students gazed with awe at him.

" My name is Takeshi Aiza and I am from Japan " aftersaying that Takeshi immediately went back and satdown looking bored.

Then next is Emi

"Hello my name is Emi Igawa also from Japan" she said

A bunch of guys started clapping as she sat down but she just gave them a glare. A scary one in Fact.

Ah it's my turn!

"My name is Arima Kousei from Japan! Nice to meet you" I said as I sat down I noticed no one payed attention.

"Who the heck is that Glasses kid sitting down those two golder pair?"

"What is he doing sitting down with Emi and Takeshi?"

"Deym he looks like a weakling"

Ah ha... ha....

I guess I don't stand out all that much huh.

After a our introduction one of my classmates raised his hands.

"Sir you didn't introduced yourself to us" he said calmly

"Oh I didn't? Then what would you like to know?" he asked

"What school did you go to?"

"Where are you from?"

"What's your hobby?"

"What do you specialized in?"

Our Adviser just smiled and started introducing himself.

"My name is Ryoutaro Tsuchiura. I graduated at Seiso Academy and though I am only a General Student there I was able to compete at the annual music competition there. I like playing soccer and I actually Majored in Piano." after saying that we were all amazed.

He despite playing soccer which is a rough game can play the piano?

"Sir how about a sample?" said one of my classmates.

Soon almost everyone kept on saying he should play.

"All right let's go to my Music Room then" he said as we all follow his room.

Upon entering all of us went to look around.

Coincidentally I saw a picture of a girl with red hair carrying a violin. She must be his partner or something.

"All right settle down" Mr.  Tsuchiura said as he sat down.

We were all amaze.

No one would expect a soccer player to play like this.

"Now listen here, I know all of you are great players but without feeling you can't produce a great or worderful music. Music is one of the art forms that are really hard to express. You can't see it like art, You can't smell it, You can't touch it but you can feel it. And your interpretation of that particular music varies and depends on how you feel. Now my challenge to all of you is to show me what you can do. Show me what you can express in this upcoming competition. That is all" with that Mr. Tcuchiura stood up and closed his piano.

Little by Little the students went out leaving me there by myself with the Adviser. Just before I leave Mr. Tchuciura called me

"So Mr.Monotone " my teacher said

"Uh how did you kno-" he cut me off

"Even I heard of you. Arima Kousei the youngest pianist to win the Saki Competition" he said

"I guess it's not a surprise huh?" I said

"I actually have high hopes that you prove me wrong that your music is like a monotone." he says looking at me

" I will" I answered back

He just gave me a smile and a pat on the back before leaving.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°