1/5/14: Recap on last night

Dammit! I forgot to post a lot of stuff. Well, I'll tell you what happened last night, since I can't remember so far back.

We lost some members of the Pattern. Arrival, one of the founders, turned out to be a liar. He's left the Pattern for good. Before he left, I wished him the best of luck with whatever happens next, and hope to see him again soon.

I resigned from the Pattern a few days ago. I left because of a challenge I was given. It made me look back at the past few weeks and noticed how fucked up I was after all of this began. So, I left in order to go live my old life once again. Yesterday, it turned out that I was a false member, as I had not encountered Slendy everyone, including me, thought so, but after I put two and two together I found out it was fake). I'll lend a hand when the members ask for it.

Ash resigned too. She was suffering what I had suffered and we agreed not to get caught up in this shit again. She came up with a plan to take down something from the inside. As of now, I'm not entirely sure if she's staying or not. One thing's for certain, though: she isn't suffering the side-effects of the Pattern any more.

So who is still in the Pattern? We have Ace, a person who would often see dates and times from the past and future. And let's not forget Khristian. While cryptic sometimes, he is a good person. He is split into five people (I know what you think, and I agree. But he has a good heart). I used him as a pawn and I regret it.

The End Game didn't need the Hunt: it happened.