If Only You

If only you let me in

Just let me in... 

Please.

Chapter 1: If only you

Sometimes... sometimes... life does have other plans for them

Park Sooyoung....

Joy...

Red Velvet Joy...

He personally found how weird and awkward it would be for them. It has been a while since he last met her. He was at the right end of the stage... but his line of sight was clear enough to see her. He tiptoed for a bit to sneak a peak of her side profile from across the stage.

Heartbreak. Yes, that was what he is feeling right now.

Park Sooyoung seemed so tired, her eyes devoid from any sparks of excitement. She looked drained and her smile was nowhere to be seen.

Has she been burned by the fame and lights directed to her now too?

He hoped not but seeing how aloof and distant she was being even when interacting with her fellow artist and fans, without a doubt she was indeed tired of her job.

Now, here she was within a mere distance from him. They stood side by side awkwardly in front of the crowded audience thanks to Changsub effort as he was caught staring at her red handedly by the older guy.

She was so young back then, with a smile that is so big it even reaches her ears. He had always loved her gummy smile and how direct she was with everything.

She was so pure and beautiful.

She was thin now. Very thin. Over the period that they had spent together as fake lovers, there were times when she had experienced a drastic loss of weight but now it was even more evident. With her long red hair and a hot body, he can feel the gaze of man directed at her.

She had always been pretty.

Even without the weight loss.

It hurts him to see her so fragile.

"Are you not cold?" He had asked in concern. It was very apparent to him that she was shocked that he initiated a conversation with her.

"I'm okay."

"You are too thin. There is no body fat at all to warm you up." He tried to joke.

"Maybe its true but oppa you do not need to be so concern. I'm living fine, I'm sure you are too."
She smiled.

He didn't know her smile can be this cold.

Just like that, the crowd of artist on the stage move and she were carried away and being swallowed by the crowd... far away from him.

The moment was fleeting.

It was always like this with them.

If only...

If only he can make things right.

He found himself getting restless lately. He was having trouble sleeping, he kept thinking of her. She seemed so broken. She looked like a girl dying for help.

But then there was their management.

Her career...

He stood up from the bed, his eyes were red.