Epilogue 1: If Ever...

Epilogue 1: If Ever...

Both Sungjae and Joy lay on the bed together, facing each other.

"Are you scared?" Sungjae looked at Joy concerned.

She shook her head. "Because it is you, oppa."

"You shouldn't trust a guy so much, Joy."

"I just want to be with you as much as I can for now." Joy muttered softly like it was something intimate that only both of them can hear it.

How can he resist? When she was putting herself out in front of him all raw and bare for him to see. Unadorned of any makeup or glitters that were part of her celebrity life. He loved her when she was in this form. She felt closer to him. Here was his Joy, reciprocating his feelings and wanting to be close to him... he is a man. A man that has been missing her warmth for so long.

She inched closer to him. Wanting to bury her face on his chest.

"Joy?" Sungjae gulped. "You are too close. You said we going to sleep at the end of the bed.."

"Are you nervous, oppa?"

Sungjae nodded.

She lightly chuckled before erasing the non-existence distance between them to hug him.

"I love you, oppa." She looked up to meet his gaze.

It was weird.. but she felt a strong urge to cry when she said that. It must be the strong overwhelming feeling of keeping all the burden to herself.

So, she held him tighter.

"I love you too, Sooyoung ah." He whispered softly to her ears.

Sungjae backed away a bit.. to look at her.

She looked so peaceful.

Like a baby.

He smiled before leaning down to plant a kiss on her forehead. He then gently tucked down a strand of her hair to kiss her cheek. Then to kiss the tips of her cute nose.

He goes for her eyes soon after.

"You become a kissing monster oppa." She mumbled and groaned sleepily. Protesting what he is doing.. but she was clearly smiling. Even a fool will know, she was indeed enjoying it. So he kissed the corner of her lips.

She opened her eyes.. as if questioning him. To come so close to her lips.

"Bwoh?!" Sungjae said defensively. "You are too cute when sleeping."

"is that it?" Joy narrowed her eyes angrily.

He didn't get it so he frowned.

Joy sighed. This slow man.

Before he can respond he felt her lips around his.

Damn it Park Sooyoung.

She pulled away.. panting "I want you to kiss me, silly."

He groaned, pulling her closer and she spared no time to wrap her arm on his neck.

It started slow and gentle then they started to struggle with dominance. Joy is a fast learner. She copied him... the way she licked his lips. Sucked his tongue.

His self-control is flying away. So he pulled back. Panting.

"Joy.. i can't hold back if we continue please."