Homework

Imagine:

You're sitting in the school library, trying to get an essay done for your history class, where you've been discussing the American Revolution. For your paper, you have to do some research too, but you're not allowed to use the internet, that's why you're in the library, looking for books that might help you.

Sadly, you can't find the right copy. Frustrated, you walk along the bookshelves, checking now and then if there's a book that could help you. That's when you bump into him - the school's most popular guy everyone's talking about. And you just crashed into him, splattering the books he'd been carrying all over the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Hopefully, your face isn't as red as it feels. You have the nervous feeling that it looks more like a tomato than an actual human face. 
"It's okay," he murmurs, crouching down to pick the books up. Then you spot what you've been looking for the entire time - a book about the  American Revolution.

You clear your throat. 
"Do you still need that?" you ask in a soft tone. Puzzled, he looks up at you.
"Need what?"
"That book
He shaked his head. 
"No, I'm done with it. Wanted to use it for a little background information for my English paper, but I already knew everything that's written in it. You can have it," he explains.
"How could you know everything?" you ask, completely in awe.
"Always been interested in that kind of stuff."
He gets up again, looks at you and sighs.

"History, I guess?" You just nod.
"Let's sit down, I can help you," he offers. Reluctantly, you sit down next to him and you're pretty sure that your face is steaming hot.