Chapter 1

Jenna's POV

" Thank you for dinner, babe. " My boyfriend, Matt drop me in front of my house. We have a romantic dinner tonight, He always can make me smile and relieve my stress. I love him, He was my best friend before. He confessed and i accept it, because i know i love him more than just friend.

Matt peck my lips and get in the car " be careful " I shout so Matt can hear me. When his car turn right and i can't see that again. I stepped inside my house.

" We need to talk, honey "

" Can I take a shower first, dad? " He shakes his head and tap the sofa next to him. I sit next to him but he does not talking.

I clear my throat to get my father attention. " Dad, you make me worried. Tell me. " I tried to read my father face, but his face so cold i can't describe what his thinking.

My father always spoiled me and my sister. He will make all what i want come true. My family is perfect. My mother never angry with me, she said i am like her when she was kid. She wants me to always smile and being me. My sister Feren, I am not like other siblings who always fight for make up or dress. We talked about everything, she knows all my secret and i know her. When we fight, it will not last long. She will make me forgive her by acting cute and show me her puppy eyes.

" You love me? "

" Of course, I love you dad. What happened? What do you want to talk about? "

" I want you to get married. "

" What?! "

I did not believe what my dad said. Who was i supposed to marry? I am happy with Matt and i just want him to be my husband. I don't want to marry a stranger.

" Dad, it's not funny. " I laughing but it's quiet. My dad is not joking? His expression so serious right now. Cold. I don't know this side of him. He always cared for me but now i see someone i am afraid of.

He gives me a file

" open it. "

I opened the file, Derick Ezell Colton? I see his photo and all about him. His family, friends, carrier, all of his gossip. I know him, He always be in magazines every single day. The billionaire, and the devil. He was handsome i accept that, but everyone know he was a ruthless businessman in a business world.

" No, dad. You can't do this to me. "

" I never asked you " My dad leave me alone in living room. Without me knowing, my tears already fell to the file. To his photo. I hope it's all a dream and when i wake up tomorrow everything back to normal.

***

" Honey, wake up. " I feel someone rock my body. I jerked my eyes opened when i remember what happen last night. What my father said. It's not a dream because i still holding the file in my arms.

" Mom.. Please, talk to dad. I don't want marry him. " I hugged my mom crying in her arms.

" Honey. " My mom stroked my hair. I feel so warm and safe in her arms.

I released and look at my mom. She cupped both my cheek brushed my tears with her thumb.

" Your dad just want the best for you. "

I stepped back, shocked with what my mom said. Now my mom also wants me to married a stranger?!

" Mom.. It's my life. And i will make my own choice for that! " I running upstairs, went inside my bedroom and slam the door. I was crying sat down in front of the door. My feet was shaking, i put my head on my knees. I did not know how many hours has passed, i stood up went to bathroom. I take a cold shower.