Chapter 15

Derick's POV

" Wake up, honey. " Slowly i rocking her body. Jenna still sleeping in my arms. She slowly opened her eyes. Then she looks at me, i can see blushing in her cheeks. Hide under bed cover.

" It's already five in the afternoon, honey. " I said while giggled and trying to opened the cover revealing her head. I placed my thumbs in her lower lip.

Jenna wants to roll over but stopped when she feel pain between her thigh.
" Are you sore? Because we did not stop until our fifth round last night. " I am really sure that i will be addict to Jenna.

" I am okay. "

Later on Jenna take a shower while i am talked with Edward in the living room. As Edward leaving back to Brazil, I am go to company. My works already pile up even though i just absence for one day. Today I will met the doctor. Afraid what will i heard, maybe scared to tell Jenna about Matt's condition.

" The success is only 10 percent. I can't guarantee the operation will success, but it's still have hope. " Doctor Thomas said while give me the procedure i have to sign if i agree. I take a look and i read the last words. If the operation failed and something happen to patience, hospital or doctor will not responsible.

" What if it's not success? What will happen to my brother? "

Doctor Thomas thinking and take a deep breath before answered. " He can coma or the worst case died. "

I am shocked when i heard the words die. No! I can't lost my family again. I am regret i can't do anything to my brother. My family. Someone i love. I am useless.

Later i leave from the hospital. Inside my car, i called Matt. Hope he was not angry with me to make this decision. I just wants the best for him.

" Can i met you? "

" Where? "

" In my office. "

I hang up and drive to my company. I told Stefan to cancel all my meetings. And no one can entered my office. While i am waiting for Matt to come, my phone ring next to me. See the caller My lovely wife. Jenna make me to change the name of her in my phone. Then when i said no, she change it for herself. No one can stopped her.

" You will be late tonight? "

" Maybe. You need something, honey? " I said to her that i will be back late tonight because i have works to do. Told her not to wait for me.

" Hmm... Can you buy me strawberries when you back? "

Strawberry? She was cravings for sweet things now. Right in the morning, she wants me to make something spicy for her. So i make tom yam soup for her. She was really a princess now.

" I will asked Stefan to bring it to you. Anything else? "

Jenna was like thinking but then she said no and hang up before i said anything to her. My naughty little wife. She always make me happy for her action. She like to check my phone, and change the wallpaper, the tone or the password. I looks to my wallpaper phone, her face smiling so bright. It makes me wants to met her. The knocking sound made my mind back to the track. I saw Matt peeping.

" Come in. "

Matt walked towards me and sit in front of my desk. Last time i met him, he was still healthy. But now i can see his eye bag and he look thinner. Stefan said he was not doing his therapy. The doctor said he must stay in the hospital but he does not want. Matt always like that from child. Always wants to look strong. When we played as i child, Matt fall from swing and make his feet injured, that have to sew. I remembered he hold his pain not crying in front of me. Because he does not wants to make me worried.