Fred Weasley x Reader

You glared at Fred Weasley as he laughed at you covered from head to toe in red and gold paint. He was really starting to get on your nerves. You were a Slytherin and could under no circumstance be caught dead covered in the Gryffindor house colors.

You were one of three muggle born Slytherins and were already mistreated. You couldn't be seen. Casting a quick curse in Fred's direction, you ran immediately to the nearest girls bathroom. Unfortunately, Peeves was the first to find you and made sure everyone in the school knew that you (y/n) (y/l/n) the mudblood, was betraying your house by wearing the colors of the enemy.

You walked to the great hall for dinner later that day, but wear stopped by none other than Draco Malfoy. "So," he said, "mudblood thinks she can embarrass our house in front of the whole school." He said gesturing to your still paint covered robes, "let me tell you something mudblood. You're nothing to us. Your filth! You defile the name of Slytherins." You burst into tears and he walked away laughing.

You turned to run from the hall and bumped into a very shocked Weasley. "This is all your fault!" You yelled pushing past him. "(Y/n)! Wait!" He called after you, but you were not going to be caught dead waiting around for that butt head. You'd liked him, but now, you weren't so sure. He'd just ruined everything.

You ran to a special window that was your favorite part in the school. It had a little ledge you enjoyed sitting on with a beautiful view over the forest and lake. You put your head in your knees and cried.

A few minutes past when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see none other than Fred Weasley. "Go away." You said. "(Y/n), look, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that would happen, I didn't mean for that to happen! I-i really like you and I didn't know how to tell you so I pranked you instead. I'm sorry," he said. "I like you too Fred," you answered, "you seem like you could be a good friend." "No," he said, "I like you." You looked up at him surprised. "I like you too Fred," you said smiling. He leaning in to kiss you. "I've waited a long time for that," he said pulling away. "You have?" You asked. "Yep," he said, "and I would've waited forever."