Victoria x Charlie Weasley

This was requested by VictorianViolet13 so thank you!!! Let me know what you think!
--------------------------------------
Even the toughest people cry sometimes. Victoria knew that better than anyone. She was an amigus. A fox. She noticed things. She watched. She knew how to read people's emotions better than they did. Especially those of Charlie Weasley.

He was a year older than her, a seventh year. Sometimes he cried. He cried because he didn't seem to fit in with people. They just weren't his area of expertise. He cried because he loved animals. The more powerful and dangerous the better. He held a special place in his heart for dragons. He cried because no one wanted him to be with them.

This was where Victoria helped him. She could read emotions better then anyone else in the school because of her many years of people watching as a fox. When she noticed the Unbreakable Weasley was about to break, she would immediately switch to her fox form to comfort him. He would hold her close. Charlie loved animals and as a fox, Victoria could comfort him.

She fell in love. She loved that he had a secret soft side he only showed when she was the only one around. She loved that he loved dragons. He loved when he held her close and told her he loved her. Though she could never tell him it was she.

Many months went past every day, Victoria would visit Charlie Weasley as a fox. The bond between them grew every day. They fell in love with each other though they didn't know it. Charlie loved the little fox that would curl up on his lap more even than his dragons. They spent most of the year together, but as all things must, the school year came to an end. Charlie Pursued his dream of dragons while Victoria still had a year left of school.

Many years past before they saw one another again. They missed one another deeply. Charlie missed having his little fox curl up on his lap. It was the year of the Battle of Hogwarts. Both Victoria and Charlie went to fight. Both fought hard.

After the Battle had reached its close, Victoria walked through the great hall smile on her face. They had won. Then she saw him. He was standing next someone who'd died. She felt her heart skip a beat as she looked at him, but her mood quickly fell as she noticed Charlie was crying. She transformed immediately into her fox form and ran to comfort Charlie.

She nuzzled his leg and he looked down a sad grin making its way onto his face as he saw his fox. He sat next to her holding her. "Who are you?" He asked, "you've got to be an amigus." He'd finally put two and two together. Victoria took at deep breath and transformed back to a human. He smiled through his tears. "You're beautiful," he said hugging her. One year later the two were married and had three beautiful red head girls.