6- Status... Ex

Stepheni POV last time,

I started my homework and worked on it till four o'clock then I called the girls back down stairs.

"What do you two want for supper?" I asked.
"Can we have Alfredo?" Ali asked

"Don't see why not. What do you think Grace?" I asked. She nodded r head so  I thought it may fall off. "Alfredo it is." I answered. Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Alison said walking towards the door. Seconds later, she came back. "There's someone here to see you." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Why don't you turn around and see for yourself." A familiar voice said.

★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★ ★★★★

I turned around to see the one and only Ryder Lockheart.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Grace asked." Because he is make sure he is not a cheating douche bag." Ryder looked at her in shock but Ali just snickered.

"Gracie dear why don't you go show Alison your alphabet then, if she thinks you are good you two can play Just Dance on the Wii. Okay?" I asked hoping she would take the bait and leave.

"Your the best oldest sister ever Stephy! Thanks!" She said pulling Ali up the stairs.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"That is no way to treat your guests Stephy." Ryder said.

"Call me that one more time and I will fucking-" I started before I was caught off by his lips on my. What the hell? His lips were soft and tasted sweet. It was like kissing a piece of candy but, not as sticking. Finally he pulled away.

"You've been a bad girl Stepheni." Ryder whispered in my ear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb. I saw the mark on your arm." He answered and then nibbled on the bottom of my ear.

I pulled my head away. I would not let someone do that again. I will not go though the same horror story that I went through with Dante. Ever again. "Stop that."

"You know you like it." He said huskily in my ear.

" contrary to popular belief,no I don't." I answered trying to push again him away. But instead he came closer and I kept backing up until I ran in to the couch. He pushes me on to the couch and straddled me. He held my hands over my hand and leaned in. I tried to struggle out of his grasp but, he was to strong. Right before he kissed me again without knowing it I said,

"Dante Please no."

He sat up and looked at me. "Who's Dante?"

"No one." I lied.

"Stop lying for god sakes." He said raising his voice.

"Shut up would  you? The girls are in that room by the stairs. I don't need them hearing you. They he enough raised voices in the lives." I said glaring a him. I got up off me and walked towards the stairs then, he took them to a a time before I realised what he was doing. He was going towards the girls.