chapter 5❤

Right now i'm in my house ,i'm so angry ,how could Bianca do this to me?,that girl always has a way of getting back at me and my friends, I don't know why she doesn't want to fall for me ,I mean i'm very cute very handsome and dashing why can't she fall like the rest of the girls in school ,that girl is playing hard to get .

She thinks she can mess with Timmy hensmith and go score free, now I and my friends have to wash the school toilets for a complete week ,three for I and Bruno then two for josh and ken cause we have 10 of it ,I knew it she was planning something but I just didn't know,i will have to get back at her for this .

That girl I so fuckin want her,but she's claiming posh girl,shes the only girl who's not attracted by my good looks,mom is even a good Friend of her dad,her dad is a white man but her mom is Africa,i spent must of my years in London ,I came back to Africa when I was 16 and now i'm 18 ,I don't fuckin know where my dad is mom said dad left her once he found out she was pregnant stole some of her parents money and ran away ,well mom is from a very wealthy family dad was too according to the story told by mom,but his business later perish and he met mom and all he wanted was money but never loved mom,that man should pray I never see him again .and to let you know moms name is Amanda hensmith

Still angry at the work we've been giving in school i can't help but be so mad , Bianca really got back at us and hers always ends up being bad ,what should i do to this girl, she really has guts to do this to me and my friends.

"T.boy " mom called bringing me out of my thought.

"Sorry mom " I said
Right now i'm seated at the dinning table with mom after the house girl Mary served our meal .

"What's wrong with you ,I've been calling you " she says worriedly.

"Nothing mom" I lied .
She actually doesn't know about the school stuff cause I begged Mr Adams not to tell our parents.

"You've been so quiet since you got back from school,and your barely touching your food " she said again .

I looked at her ,my mom is a very beautiful woman,i just wonder why dad has to leave her .

"It's nothing mom" I said picking my fork to eat my spaghetti .

" did you show the dirty clothes to Mary to give to the laundry man ? Mom asked .

"Shit ...I totally forgot mom..i'm so sorry, I'd do it now " I try to get up but she held my hand .

"Sit T.,don't worry you can tell her later ...now I want you to tell me why your so upset today " she says..

Yeah my mom knows me so well and she won't let me off the hook easily.

"Well...it's someone in my school,the person is Really getting on my nerves" I said .

"And who is the person? She asked .
"Just a girl mom...but it's okay it's been dealt with " I said .

"T..you know you can't lie to me ,did you try to hit on another girl again?" Mom asked .

"Mom...no way ... c'mon,i told you not to believe what they tell you ,another name for school is rumour " I said .

I knew I was lying but I can't tell my mom what really happened.

"Well your already 18 you know what's best for you ,better be careful...and those girls I keep seeing with you i want you to limit it " she says sounding serious.

"Mom...is not like i'm gonna get them pregnant" I say nonchalantly .

"Timmy " she warned  her eyes glaring at me .

"Sorry mom it just slipped"I apologize looking down at my plate .

If there's one thing I hate ,is Making my mom angry at me,i love her so much and I respect her alot without her i'm no one .

"Are you gonna seize my car ?'I asked cause I know ones I offend her she seize one of my things.

"Why would you ask that ...of course not ,i'm not mad at you " she said .

She's not wow! ,I wonder if she's in a good mood today .
"Oh!..." I said .

"Timmy ...make sure your careful okay ,don't try to ruin my reputation"she says seriously again . .

"I will never do that mom " I replied her .
"C'mon give your mom a kiss " she says smiling I stood up and kiss her cheek .

"That's my boy " she said .
Actually i'm mummies boy,and i'm her number one priority.

I sat back on my seat and dig into my food ,i really need to think how to get back at Bianca ...I have to ,she's so beautiful I really want that girl and I will make her fall hard for me .

Just wait and see Babianca.

YOU WILL SOON BE MINE.