chapter 9❤

I head into school and quickly got hugged by Trisha what's wrong with this girl .

Hay ...do you want to pull me down ? I asked .

"Well girl guess what ? Trisha said .

"Sorry Tri ...but i'm sure your aware I don't guess " I replied.

"Your so boring sometimes" she rolled her eyes .

"Thanks I love you too " I replied sarcastically.

"Well ... there's a new guy he's a transfer" she said giggling.

"A guy ? I asked .

"Yes he's so cute ...." She said shaking her body .

Hmm I wonder who the new guy is.

"Well okay let's go to class then " I said and we both walked into the class .

5 minutes later Mrs Green walked into the class with a very handsome guy behind her ,i'm sure he should be around Timmy's age ,but he's not as handsome as Timmy maybe Bruno and him tend to go for competition cause Bruno is as well cute infact even josh and ken too , they are the most handsome guys in this school and now here comes another bad boy ,he he looks like a good boy,well all I know is Timmy is more handsome then any of them .

Argnnn seriously bainca,why are you suddenly debating on who is more handsome when you know it's Timmy ,that boy is a handsome devil " my mind yelled at me .

"Hello class ,we have a new student in our midst ,he's a transfer and he will be with us for just 2 months introduce your self to the class please" Mrs Green smiled at him

"Well..ummmm....i'm Ronan Madison...18 , transferred here for two months and will be gone after " he says with a smile.

His smile so cute .

All the girls in the class were grinning at him I could see some winking him and him giving them a smirk ,all the boys were minding there business.

"Your welcome" the whole class said .

Our eyes met and Ronan smiled at me ,I returned the smile ,I did it cause I noticed Timmy's eyes on me .

"Alright Mr Madison please take your seat opposite Babianca Williams" Mrs Green said and the class turned to me right beside me is an empty desk Ronan smiled and came to seat beside me,i didn't even try looking at him Trisha was winking me from her seat I just shook my head .

The class went on till finally it was break time .

I head out of the class heading towards the school restaurant,trisha had gone to meet her boyfriend Justine ,she said she will meet me at restaurant,well I don't like Justin so we aint friends .

I bumped into someone when I was pressing my phone but thank goodness the person caught it before it could smash ,when I look up i came face to face with the new guy Ronan Madison,he was smiling.

"Hi Babianca....right ? He asked.

"Yeah hi " I extended my hand for a shake.
"i'm sorry I bumped into you " he said .

"No it's okay " I said as he gave me back my phone.
"Thanks" I said

"Um do you mind spending break with me ? He asked nicely

I thought for a while .
"Sure " I said

And we both walked into the school restaurant he said something and I laughed we order for food and soon we were seated eating and chatting.