Movie Madness 🎥

Me and my brother and sister were playing a game where we had two word prompts and we had to make a story out of it, for example:

I needed to write about spooky kittens, an old owl, and this one is about a strange walk to the movies.

I thought it was decent writing for once in my life, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

Here it is!

________________________________________________________________________________

 "What movie do you want to see?"

Jack, Mark, Ken, and I were heading to the movie theatre that afternoon. I had invited Bob, Wade, and Felix, but they were too busy.

"I dunno, Shadow of the Colossus?" Suggested Jack quietly.

"Sure, dude!" Mark gave Jack a hearty shove, making the green haired Irishman lose his balance. I nodded.

"What about you, Ken? You good with Shadow of the Colossus?" Piped Jack. Ken was staring off in a different direction.

"Guys?" He said quietly.

"What's wrong, Ken?" I asked.

"Look over there." He pointed.

I followed his finger and my eyes widened.

A man was standing nearby, staring at them. In one hand he had a balled up piece of paper, in the other a knife.

"What the heck?" Muttered Jack.

The man began to walk towards us.

I backed away instinctively.

He began to run at us.

"Run!" Helped Mark, and we were off, racing down the pavement towards the theatre.

I heard his footsteps pounding behind us.

I took the lead and darted down a thin alley, friends close behind.

We stood there, panting.

"You guys good?" I said between gulps of air. Mark and Ken nodded, but Jack held out his arm. Just above his elbow was a cut.

I hugged him quickly.

"You'll be fine, you've been through worse," I said gently.

"Like losing subscribers?" He added, making me laugh along with Mark and Ken. I crept back to the opening of the alley and peeked out. The man was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly a horribly recognizable song drifted to me on the breeze, and from the expressions of my friends, I could tell they heard it too.

Looking up, I spotted the familiar pop tart of Nyan Cat, rainbows shooting from it's end.

I cussed quietly and looked to my left, spotting a person wearing a troll face mask.

"The heck is this?!" Jack's angry voice startled me, and I turned to see he had joined me, Ken and Mark behind him. I shrugged.

An ear-splitting screech sounded behind us, and whipping around, I saw a floating, stitched up girl, blood pouring from her neck, eyes black and empty, mouth open.

I bolted.

I heard her behind us, screaming. I looked back up to see Nyan Cat diving at us, teeth bared, ears flat, and to the left Troll guy's mask had gone deep red and he was chasing us.

We ran as fast as we could. Finally I caught sight of the movie theatre and pointed to it. They nodded breathlessly and we changed course, the girl's shriek still repetitive.

I took a swift glance behind me to see nothing. I slowed, looking around. Everything was normal.

"Guys?"

They turned around and walked to me.

"What?"

"What the heck just happened?!"

________________________________________________________________________________

That was it, I guess.

Feedback?

And I'm planning on staying up till 3AM and playing a game at 3AM.

Anyone wanna DM me until then? I have school off tomorrow.

Thank you guys so much for reading, if you did enjoy, PUNCH 👊 that like button IN THE FACE,

LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all around! *wapsh* *wapsh*

Again thank you SO much for reading, and I will see all you dudes...

INTHE NEXT CHAPTER!

-skye