Lion King

Ship: Skyeiplier (Xena x Mark)

I ran my fingers through Mark' dark hair. I was sitting on the couch, Mark on the floor, with my legs crossed around his shoulders.

"You like playing with my hair?" Mark asked teasingly.

"Yeah," I mumbled, blushing and ruffling through the black strands. Mark giggled and adjusted his glasses, staring at the loading screen of Mario Kart on the PS4 we shared (idk if mario's on PS4). "Makes you look wild."

"Wild?" Mark perked up and tilted his head back to look at me, his eyes shining. "Like a lion!"

I giggled as Mark wrapped his arms around my legs, and, promptly pulling them away, I crawled backwards. Mark abandoned his controller and hopped up on the couch with me.

"Come back here! The lion king wants to play!" He growled playfully. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"No way!"

"Do you defy the king?" He questioned, quietly and dangerously. He crawled over to crouch above me, as I had reached the end of the couch. His eyes sparkled with mischief, and something familiar...

Oh no.

"M-Mark, I know those eyes," I stammered. "Don't you d-" but before I could finish he dug his fingers into my sides and I lost it.

"DOHOHON'T!" I yelped, squirming, losing myself in laughter. He giggled and "bared his teeth".

"Rawr! Never defy the king!" He tried to be threatening but failed miserably.

"EHEHEHEEK! MAHAHARK, PLEHEASE!" I pushed at his chest weakly. He stopped.

"Never defy me," he said, grinning. I giggled, trying to catch my breath. 

"Hehe..."

"Xe."

"Hmm?"

Mark kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"Be my lion queen."

That was from a comic I saw once, here it is:

I did my best :3 

Hope you like!

And yeah, it's supposed to be short.