Hi?

So hi! I'm Aria. The pastel and Pansexual author you've been getting updates from.
I'm going to be honest here. I never thought I'd do one of these books but it seems people tend to like a updates book instead of just using my board to post stuff. I also used to think these books were pretty stupid sometimes, but here I am! This book honestly will just be me ranting and giving ideas and thoughts that probably aren't good enough to make into a book.

Anyways. Back to the point. I've decided to do a quick ten questions about me for you guys to get to know me! Soooooo... Yeah. Scroll down a bit and there!

Question 1: What is your name, sexuality and pronouns?

My name is Aria(No it's not short for anything), I am Pansexual (MMMMMM PANS) and I honestly don't really care what pronouns you use! (They/Her/Him/Supreme Overlord/Queen)

Question 2: Other social media's we should know about?

SHAMELESS PLUG-

Twitter: AriaIsLonely
Instagram(I don't post v often): ariagrimesqoutev
Tumblr(Again I don't post v often): ariagrimesqoutev

Question 3: Introvert or Extrovert?

Introvert. Plain and simple I like it.

Question 4: Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?

British.

Question 5: Are you Monotone or expressive?

Monotone most of the time.

  Question 6: Do you spell the color as grey or gray?  

Grey?

Question 7: . If you have a nickname, what is it?

Ari.

Question 8: How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

I'm 5'6 and weigh about 100 pounds.

Question 9: Have you suffered from any mental or physical illnesses?

Anxiety, Bipolar and when I was younger I starved myself. (Not anymore though.)

Question 10: Zodiac sign?

Cancer.

Well. That was roller coaster. Thanks for the questions?