Lazy Days and Filming Craze

Set about 3 months later

For you life was simultaneously crazy, boring, and amazing. The cast list for the school production of had been released and you had gotten the principle female part, Aurora. Along with this, you aced your theater theory exam and you were helping with prepping solos and routines for dance competition season. Sure, you weren't getting nearly as much sleep as you would have liked, you hadn't actually had a decent cooked meal in weeks, and not to mention you had no time to clean. You just honestly were very rarely home. Most of your days consisted of waking up, warming up, class, lunch, more classes, homework (which you usually did on the subway), teach a dance class, offer a vocal lesson, rehearsals for Sleeping Beauty, eat dinner somewhere between teaching and rehearsal, and finally going back to your apartment to finish any other homework before finally going to sleep. The cycle had become so ingrained in your mind it was almost as though you were on a sort of autopilot setting and you were just watching your life happen in front of you.

This routine went on for another week or so until after a dance class. You were wiping down the mirrors when a student entered the room.

"Excuse me, Miss (Y/L/N)?"

"Yes, Katherine?"

"I was wondering if you could help me prep for some auditions?"

"Of course, are you wanting to compete in the Ballet Grand Prix?"

"Actually, I'm wanting to study with the School of American Ballet because I really want to be a part of the New York Ballet."

"Wow, now you know that is going to be a lot of work. The stakes are already so high to even get into SAB let alone make a company."

"I know Miss (Y/L/N), I just really want to make it, and I know that out of everyone here you would be the one who could help me the most."
"Okay, well we will need the studio time and space, and I know how much that can cost, so how about you stay for an extra hour after class Monday thru Friday, and then swing by my apartment on Saturdays for rehearsal?"

"Yes, of course, thank you Miss (Y/L/N)."

Tom's POV

I had finally adjusted to set life here in Montreal for Chaos Walking. Haz and Harry stay with me a lot, but it's still not the same as it was down in Atlanta. The leaves here have already begun to turn shades of amber and crimson while the air has become crisp. I've felt that over the last year and a half I've truly had no time for myself, no real vacation, and finally when I get one it's amazing, but the media goes and ruins it by trying to figure out if I'm dating Zendaya or not. In desperate need for time to clear my head, I grab my coat and scarf and head out for a peaceful stroll through the woods.

I was deep in thought when my phone began to buzz, taking it out from my pocket I see that it was Harsion so I answer the phone.

"Tom, I just got some very interesting news for you."

"Okay Haz, shoot."

"So I just got word that there is a new role for a movie and the directors want to know if you would play the part."

"What's the film about?"

"They wouldn't tell me too much about the role, but I do know that the movie has to do a great deal with ballet, and since they know you can dance and took ballet for years they want you for the male lead in the movie."

"Have they confirmed anyone else for the movie?"

"No they are currently on the hunt for their lead female part."

"Wow, um I think I'll take the part, thanks for telling me Haz."

"You're welcome Tom."

Hanging up the phone I sigh knowing that I just gave up on the chance of having a break anytime soon in the near future.

(Y/N)'s POV

Sunday morning you woke up at the crack of dawn like always, but for you, you weren't waking up this early because you couldn't sleep or because you needed to get work done, it was because this was the first day since rehearsing for the ballet started that you got off, and you were ready to enjoy every minute you possibly could of this day.

Crawling out of bed, you threw on your leggings, a long sleeved shirt, and sneakers to go for a light jog through Manhattan. Before returning back to your apartment, you stopped by the Sunday Farmer's Market to pick up some fresh apples, butternut squash, carrots, and fresh ginger along with a warm chai tea. After unloading all of the groceries, you pulled out a blender and crockpot to whip together a carrot ginger soup. You grated the carrots and minced the ginger before adding it all to the slow cooker. Leaving it on high, you put the lid on the pot and headed down to the library to find good book.

The library was very quiet, even so for a Sunday, so looking for just the right book seemed peaceful. There were fewer people meandering through the aisles allowing ample space and time to truly figure out what you exactly wanted to read. Finally you settled for two classic go-to books for you, Little Women and Pride and Prejudice. Checking them out you then proceeded once again back to your small apartment.

Upon opening the door you were greeted with the enveloping smell of carrots and ginger bringing a smile to your face. You poured yourself a bowl and settled deep into the sofa with a warm blanket and book remaining there for the rest of the day until you went to bed for the next day.