~Chapter Two~

~Robin~

                                                 The Prank.

                                 Warning: Strong Language.

"I love my grandparents", I said, the sarcasm dripping from every pore of my body.

I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. Or that I hadn't had a stroke or something to that affect.

Bieber. Justin Bieber. Everywhere. 

Not even the recent Bieber that no one really hated on any more, but the teenager, heart throb, swag-in-a-bag boy Bieber with issues that everyone either hated with a passion or loved possessively. Where he was turning into a bit of an asshole more and more every time he went out in public. No, the face of the one person in the world that I hated passionately for my teenage years stared back at me in hundreds of photos lazily slapped over my walls. If I had to guess, I would say there were two people sat downstairs just waiting for my reaction, wishing they could be a fly on the wall to see my face.

Which was open mouthed, dumbstruck.

How? Just how? I mean, really, how? I had barely been gone and yet posters, pictures, simple print outs, were all slung everywhere. Even on my lightshade! HOW?  

This from two people that barely knew how to update their phones!

I struggled to keep my eyes on one photo before I darted to the next, worse photo. Not a single thing had remained untouched not even my- OH GOD! MY BEDSHEET!

"WHY?" I yelled as I threw back my sheets. Unbelievably, even the fitted sheet had his face, soullessly looking back. The Ombre blue sheets I had changed not even three days ago were no where to be seen. 

Where did they even get this? How long had they been planning? There was a mixture of everything. Posters, pictures, the bed sheets, cut outs! Was... Was that his face, photoshoped  onto a horse? They don't even know how to use photoshop! Even my TV played a silent video of what looked like an old interview! 

HOW?

I ripped the nearest poster down, its edges staying stapled to the walls. GOD! That was going to make it so much harder to take down! I huffed. They put them up, they can take them down! Swinging my door open, it felt like I made it to the top of the stairs in one swift go, ready to bolt down the whole stairs. I froze, one foot about to take the top step. 

There they stood, side by side with Ben's hand resting gently on Grans shoulder. The picture of innocence. As if butter wouldn't melt. Bullshit.

"What's wrong, honey?" Gran said, batting her eyelashes dramatically. Ever the actress.

I crumpled the picture, my fist shaking as I did so. Suddenly, realization dawned. All that noise in the kitchen, she was hiding the evidence! I hadn't known it, but I had walked in just as she was finishing the deed. Like a criminal putting on an act as the police rolled up. 

I'd fallen for it, too.

Well, shame on me for that. There was never anything innocent when Gran was involved.

"Had a little fun, did we?" I said, holding up the poster. 

Gran eyed the crumpled mess I held out. Her mouth quivering as she tried to hold back the giggles. She turned to Ben and they shared a look. One I knew meant they were trying to help each other keep it together. She shrugged, her face a little more controlled.