Let me begin

I shall start by saying well hi but you should know I am 21 year old girl with short electric light blue hair, dark blue green eyes and I'm standing at 6'1 and more muscular than the other girls given the fact I have superhuman strength and I am constantly running everywhere. I wanna start as far back as I can remember and its when I was 7 and the earliest memory I have cause its one of my most traumatic ones.

WARNING: The upcoming part gets pretty dark. If you can't will yourself to read it then you can scroll until you see the bolded end.

I was in the living room watching Dora the explorer(Don't judge me. I learned how to count to 20 in spanish when i was 5) and my sister who was older by three years comes booming into the room and launches herself on me and steals the remote. Me the passive girl I was back then I let her have it. She changes it to Drake and Josh and me at the time not a big fan of their work. Although there were a few funny parts but I would never admit it to my evil sister. My brother who is 5 years older than me was in his room play with tiny cars and was never really close to me but closer than me and my sister. My father was at least 6'5 with dark brown hair and hazel eyes and well build with tan skin. My mother was around 5'7 id say with black hair light brown eyes light skin and curvey.

One day my dad came into the house barking orders cause he had a bad day at work. And not wanting him to yell we got up and did as we were told but if we did wrong or just didn't do the way he wanted it done he would yell and holler at the top of his lungs and throw things everywhere in any direction. One time he kicked an old wicker basket and it hit me cutting my leg and arm. He didn't even notice cause he stomped out the door and drove over to his friends to vent.

I would have break downs when he'd start yelling Id find a corner and cover my ears only if he wasn't yelling at me directly.

He came home later than he usually did but he smelled like skunk and brought a tall medium build guy with a heavy coat on. My dad went upstairs for something and left the guy with my brother sister and I. The guy walked over to my brother and back handed him into the table and banging his head onto it as well leaving him groaning in pain. I have always been protective especially over my sister so I stood in front of her cause despite our age difference I was taller and strong than her. He walked over to use and crouched grabbing my sister by the arm and flung her over by my brother where she hit her head off the floor and looked knocked out. He turned to me and all I could think to was scream but as I did he shoved a gag in my mouth threw me on to the couch and tied me up. He walked over and kicked my brother in the head over and over again while my brother​ is groaning with pain and doesn't stop till my brother is silent. And then he walks over to my sister and pulls her up by her hair and sits her in a chair at that time my mother and father came running down stairs and my father tries to tackle him but the guy pulled out a gun and shot my father in his right shoulder then took the butt of the gun and beat him till he was unconscious. He turned to my mother grabbed her hair and threw her down and put the gun in her face. He started stripping her of her pants and undid his and with my mother begging and pleading him not to go on but he ignored her and shoved the gun in her mouth and continued. After what seemed like an eternity he was finished with my mother, sister and I, he shot my father in the head then my mother and pulled out a huge knife and stabbed my sister repeatedly. Once he was done with her he came over to me grab my pulling hair back and slit my throat ear to ear. Leaving me to suffocate on my own blood. He left as soon and as fast as he could. I was just laying there, choking on my own blood until I couldn't breathe and closed my eyes, I saw darkness poor in around me and wrapping itself around me in cold loneliness until I feel it stop and go away leaving me feeling like I was floating up then I felt something strike my heart and everything turned the brightest white and I opened my eyes wide feeling my senses being over run with everything. I felt my throat close and heal leaving a long scar across my neck. I jump up with huge amount of energy and power surge through my veins and feeling heat and strength radiate from my body. Black fog surrounded my and starts burning its way on the my body. Looking at what its doing forming its self into dark blobs and markings all over my body. On my left arm the fog turned into what looks like a wolf on my arm and it glowed. On my right was a unidentifiable shape but burned like hell. A circle with a band appeared on my right upper forearm and it glowed too. Then I pass out.