17-Final Chapter Pt 1

6 Months later
Luke POV

Kayla is due any minute now and I want to take the next step in our relationship I want to marry her I know we literally just turned 18 but I love her and she's about to have my children.

I already got Kenneth's permission and I've already started planning our wedding.

I have a location and a date already picked out the only thing I have to do now is ask her.

I'm really nervous what if she says no. I don't think I can live with myself if she says no. Our wedding is set
2 weeks from now and the babies isn't due for 3 weeks.

I want to get married before the baby comes so I can at least tell them that we got married before they was born.

I decided that I would take her out on a date today and propose to her.

I already asked her if she wanted to come out tonight and of course she agreed.

The only thing I have to do now is work up the courage to ask. It's about 10 in the morning.  I was downstairs making breakfast for Kayla.

She's been trying to teach me how to cook lately and I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. So I started fixing her plate. I made her eggs sausage and pancakes.

Before she could even say a word I sat the plate down on the counter and she smiled at me.

"Mmmm another delicious breakfast?" She asked smiling.

"It's the only thing I for sure know how to cook." I admit it being totally honest.

"I know but it's still nice. " She said getting on her tippy toes and kissing me.

She's so short and I love it.

"Well we have to get going." I Said.

" I thought I'd date wasn't until tonight?" She asked confused.

" Well I'm taking you on a shopping spree before we go on our actual date so go put on some shoes and something that shows off them sexy curves and come on." I said.

"Really???"

"Yes of course." I said finishing up my food.

"Okey I'll be quick."

************************************

We pulled up to the mall and I let her buy any and everything she wanted.

We were there for about 3 hours we went to the food court to get some McDonald's but I made Kayla get a salad.

My babies will be eating healthy. After we ate I helped her up and we went down to the car.

I was helping her get in when the ring bpx slid out of my pocket. I reached down and scooped it up before she could see.

Then when I went around my side and got in she smiled at me and I knew I was in trouble.

"What was that?" She questioned.

"What was wat?"

"Hmm nothing maybe I'm just tripping." She said

"Yeah you might be." I said pulling off

That was a close one I got to make sure that thing is deep in my pocket from now on.

We pulled up to the restaurant that picked out especially for this occasion.

I wanted to make everything seem as normal as possible so I got a booth kinda in the back but still where everyone could see.

We talked and ate. I was shaking in my shoes. I was a nervous wreck. I'm surprised she didn't catch on

After dessert I got up pretending like I was going to help her up. But instead I got him one knee.

Kayla POV

When Luke got down on one knee I started balling tears.

He took my hand and kissed it and smiled up at me I wiped my tears and that's when everybody started watching.

"Kayla.... I love you so much you're the love of my life the air in my lungs my whole world times 12. I love everything about you I know we're still young but I want you by my side for the rest of my life I can't see my future without you in it. I can't wait to start a family together just you me and the twins...... Kayla will you do me the honor of being my wife?" I asked nervously.

"Omggggg YESSSSS!!!!" I screamed cupping his face in my hands bringing him up to a passionate kiss everyone in the restaurant started cheering and clapping except for a couple of redneck people in the booth beside us they just sat with their face balled up but I don't give a fuck about them a bitch about to get married.😋😋

"Oh by the way we getting married in 2 weeks." Luke said.

"Wat!?!?!?"

____ Ouuuu they getting married!!!!
Vote and Comment please ❤.____