two | sewers

Richie and Layla were off to Eddie's, apparently gearing up to explore the sewers

Richie and Layla were off to Eddie's, apparently gearing up to explore the sewers. When Bill's little brother Georgie, went missing, they couldn't find his body. Therefore Bill took it upon himself to make a little experiment as to where Georgie would've ended up.

Layla had written a messy note to her father, who hasn't been home much due to the curfew. He was a Sheriff, and worked late nights. Layla's mother died in a car crash when she was a small child.

Layla peddled on her bike, Sammy, to Eddie's place. She could see Bill's bike, who he named Silver, sitting in the front yard. Upon entering the Kaspbrak residence, they headed straight into the kitchen.

Richie opened the pantry, pulling food out.

''Take everything but the delicious deals, guys. My mom loves them.'' Eddie spoke, he was standing in front of his sink. ''Hey, first you said the barrens and now you're saying the sewer. I mean, what if we get caught?''

''We won't Eds,'' Bill reassured. ''The sewers are p-public works. We're the public aren't we?"

Richie opened another cabinets, that held all sorts of different medicines inside. "Hey, Eddie, these your birth control pills?"

''Yeah, I'm saving it for your sister. This is private stuff.'' Eddie retorted.

The gang walked out, but they were stopped by Eddie's mother.

''Eddie-bear,'' She started, painting her nails. "Where you and your friends going off to in such a hurry?"

''Just Bill's backyard, Mrs. K'' Layla said, smiling at the woman. She was heavy-set, and a complete nutcase. She smothered Eddie with overprotectiveness, and he was embarrassed by it.

''I got a new..'' Bill started but couldn't finish the lie he was coming up with.

Richie stepped in, ''A new croquet set. Jeez, spit it out B-B-Bill!''

''Okay, also sweetie, don't go rolling around in grass. Especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get.''

''Yes, mom. Come on.'' Eddie tried pushing everyone out the door when his mom called for him again.

''Aren't you forgetting something?"

Eddie looked at his friends, before sighing. He walked over to her and leaned down, giving her a kiss on the cheek.