TEN

That night Andrea couldn't sleep. She could hear Josh's light snores coming from Freya's room as she crept out into the main area, envying his ability to fall so easily into a deep slumber.

She bit her lip as she snatched her keys and phone, trying to avoid making as much noise as possible while exiting the flat.

♡♡♡

Andrea ran the fingers of her right hand through her hair while glancing around the neighborhood, waiting for someone to answer the door. Her foot tapped anxiously as well, picking up speed as she heard footsteps move about inside.

Appearing at the door was the exact person she wanted to see. Guilt had been eating away at her, since she hadn't talked to him since this morning, which wasn't her ideal wake up conversation with the blond.

"Drea?" the boy questioned as his eyes were squinted almost together. He ruffled his hair, in hopes to make it look perkier, inviting the girl in.

"I just couldn't sleep," she sighs as she sits at the breakfast bar in the Sidemen house.

"Why?" The boy was quite lost with what reason his ex had to come here so early in the morning.

"I just want you to know that it seriously wasn't your fault for how I felt after we broke up," she spoke as she played with her fingers. "Us breaking up in general is what hurt me."

Simon pressed his lips together, his eyes finally properly opened and his mind fully functioning.

"That's all you came here for?" he questions. She shakes her head, almost reluctant for what she was about to do.

With shaking knees, she stood. Walking around the island with as much ease as she could gather, she put her front close to Simon's. His eyebrows furrowed together as Andrea wrapped both her hands around his neck, pulling him down to her level.

Fireworks exploded around them as their lips touched, a fire igniting inside both of their hearts, spreading down to their stomachs.

Simon's hands pressed against Andrea's cheeks, pulling her closer. Their lips moved in sync, but their heart beats went in different speeds.

Andrea's was pounding as fast as lightning, as she had to be the one to initiate the action and that made her anxiety run at new highs.

Simon's was failing to even beat at a normal pace. He wasn't expecting this at all, but he loved it nonetheless.

Both in need of air, they split. Andrea opened her eyes slowly, looking up into the blue irises that belonged to the boy whom she loved and would love forever. She shook her head quickly, parting fully from his body.

"I have to go," she sputtered as she ran to the front door, slipping into her shoes before bolting back out to her car.

Simon was left behind with his lips parted in shock, his eyes still staring at the entryway of the kitchen that led to the main area and front door.

♡♡♡

The slam of her front door shutting startled Freya awake. Josh somehow still managed to live in dreamland, which meant she had to get up and check who was there.

With a baseball bat she kept at the side of her bed, she tiptoed into the dark, training her eyes hard so they could focus on any movement.

The lights flicked on, Andrea sat on the floor against the wall beside the door with her head in her hands. She had looked up to see who chased off the darkness, sighing as she saw it was only Freya.

"What the hell?" Freya shouted in a whisper.

Andrea was at a loss for words, not even knowing herself what had just occurred. Freya questioned her several times, wanting to know why the blonde was outside the flat instead of in her bed, sleeping.

"I-I jus-just kissed Si..mon," Andrea choked out. She wasn't crying, but she was out of breath after sprinting all the way back to her complex. Her car was still in the driveway of the Sidemen household.

The bat Freya held in her hand crashed to the floor, a smile slowly forming on her face. She was torn on how to act toward the news, but she chose to act how she wanted.

"That's amazing!" she cheered, rushing to Andrea's side to continue congratulating her.

Josh stepped out into the main area, a confused look on his face as he examined the two girls hugging on the floor by the front door.

"I'm trying to sleep," he scowled. Freya looked back at her boyfriend with a wide smile, repeating the news to him. Josh felt a tug at his stomach, suddenly feeling ill. If they were dating again, he was happy for her because Simon made her so happy and vice versa. But what had broken his little sister was the break up with that same boy. He was lost with how to genuinely feel.

Andrea hadn't spoken since she spilled the beans, allowing Freya to embrace her and chant about the rekindling of her relationship with Simon. She was really stuck in her current place, unable to even blink.

Once her phone rang, she was back to normal, snapping out of it. Freya begged her to answer it after both saw the Caller ID. Josh managed to swipe the phone from Andrea, answering it for her and putting it on speaker.