Note 12

Did you know...

that I hadn't the courage to confess to you till prom night? "He's 100 precent straight" I said to myself.
______________________________

Okay now I'm disappointed. Straight? Me? Honey I'm offended! :c
Anyways, yea I knew it. And I was quiet impatient after a while; to be honest before leaving for prom I prayed that you'll finally confess, it was prom night after all.
Everytime you wanted to tell me something I hoped you'd confess... but you didn't.

Flashback (no POV)

"Hyung?" Jimin played with his fingers while the two boys ate ice cream.
"Hm?" Yoongi looked up at the nervous boy "Why aren't you eating? It will melt."
Jimin looked at his ice cream, then to his fingers and then back to Yoongi.
"Can I... Can I tell you something?" The younger boy stuttered and didn't know where to put his hands so he folded them under the table.
"Sure, tell me" Yoongi smiled and intensely looked at Jimin, waiting for "it". But it kept silent.

"Jimin? Tell me, you know you can tell me everything" He let the last word sound a bit stronger hoping to encourage the younger boy.

"I... I... uhm never mind, it's not important" Jimin fake smiled and started to eat his ice cream in a sudden hurry.
Yoongi sighed "Really? Come on just tell me."
The slightly smaller boy stopped eating again and looked up "It's really not important... I just wanted to say that I... that I" he started looking around searching for help "That I'm thinking on working here" he suddenly blurted out his first idea which came up.
"Ah okay... well then ask if you can work here, the boss should be here around 7 pm" Yoongi tried not to show his disappointment and continued eating his almost done ice cream.

It wasn't the first time and it will not be the last time this happened. Jimin seems like he'll confess but then says something totally different. It sucked and Yoongi's patience was on its limit. But he wouldn't rush the younger boy. Everything will come when the time is right, he told himself.