Final Note

You knew...

I'd follow you... so you should know, this is my last note.
I'll give them to you when I found my way back to you.

See you soon.

I love you!
__________________________

Of course I knew!
I counted 22 so this is definitely your last note, you always write 22...
I'm proud of you my love, you've come this far and now is finally the time for reunion. I'm excited!!

See you soon.

I love you, too!♡

After Jimin read the last note he smiled. That's a good way to go, right?
He took all the notes, his and Yoongi's, placed them on his bed and laid down on them.

He took a lighter and set his blanket on fire.

Suddenly the door broke, a few men ran up to Jimin and forced him to leave the house with them while another man tried to stop the fire.

What was happening you may ask?
Jimin is insane.

They drove him directly to the psychiatry.
He tried to defend himself but they gave him an injection.

When Jimin woke up he was in a small white room on an uncomfortable bed.
The door opens and a woman looks down on the young boy.
"You are awake I see." She walks to him showing him a pill "You need to take this so your imagining stops."
"Where is Yoongi? Where is my husband?" Jimin starts panicking and sits up.

The woman sighs "Mr Park, he never existed. And you never married.You were imagining, wrote notes to yourself and then even tried to kill yourself. So take this pill, you'll feel better"

Jimin shook his head hysterically "No. You're lying! I'm married to Min Yoongi and he died, he had cancer! It was real!"

The woman again sighed slightly annoyed "You'll know what's real if you take this pill, so take it!"
She gestured him to open his mouth and after a while of staring he did. She put the pill into his mouth and he closed it again.
She smiled satisfied "Good boy, I'll leave for now, someone will bring you food" with these words she left.

He looked at the now closed door and tilted his head confused when it knocked. The door opened and a young man entered with a tablet in his hands, only an empty glas was standing on it. "Hello Jimin, good you're awake" he walked up to Jimin's bed and hold a hand in front of Jimin's mouth "I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you" he spoke waiting for Jimin to spit out the pill which he was definitely not swallowing. Jimin looked up with confused eyes and then just spit the pill into Yoongi's hand. He put the pill in the empty glas and winked at Jimin with a huge smile. "Missed me yet?"

Since then no one saw Jimin ever again. At least not in this life.

_________________
[]