Chapter 1

chapter 3 : Well hellllloooo

"LEAH TIME FOR SCHOOL ! " my mother screamed out

"WTF ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR IM ALREADY UP ! " i yelled back .

"OKOK SORRY I DIDNT HEAR YOUR ALARM , BYE HUN . my mother yelled AGAIN

"MOTHER WHAT DID I FREAKING TELL YOU , YOU DONT NEED TO SCREEEAM "

"okok sorry hun im going to go now " she said FINALLY . haha i know your thinkg oh snap ! she acts like she runs her mother and blah blah blah , and tbh i kinda do . every since my brother ran away my mother has blamed herself for not being a better mom bc she works as a motherly type to teens ages 14 threw when the teens think their ready to be on their own. and let me tell you thats not a easy job she works 7:30 a.m all the way til 5:30 a.m so basically she has about 10 hrs and 30 minutes at her job and about 2 hrs and 30 minutes with us . and let me tell you back when Jason was still here , he was 9 and i was 6 . so she had to spend a couple minutes with us +cleaning , +the clothes +the dishes +everything else im forgetting . oh and your probably wondering ...where the hell is my dad , nanny something ! well my dad died 3 monthes after i was born so i had no clue of what he looked like and the nanny only comes when shes gone and THAT nanny dont do nothing but watch us . but thats the only nanny my mother could find that could watch 2 badass little brats well i wasnt a brat ..i was a princess but anyways.......soo yeah but she was a good nanny bc the only thing she would say was yeah, get out my face you little brat before i stick your little ass in the dryer , and bish whet . she was a coool nannaaa.

So after i take a quick shower i hear the door close

"finally" i mumbled i put on high waisted pink pantes with a black crop top that showed my belly ring .and headed to downstairs to see how much money she left today . ..........600 dollars

"YASSSSS " i hollered . see as insaid before when my mother blamed herself for my brothers runaway she started to treat me like a princess i was bc she thought i was going to runaway .i headed to me red jeep and was ready for today .

As i stepped in school i felt the one and only hands around my waste as usual

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. austin mahone