Chapter 12

**Tiyanna**
  **2 Days after the shooting**
  I woke up with a terrible migraine, I sat up  but I was in so much pain and I seen Imani sitting beside me.

Imani-"Hey girl! How you feeling?"

Ti'yanna-"I feel funny like I can't breathe"

Imani-"You were shot in the chest and thigh. Doctor said you will be fine but-"

Ti'yanna-"I don't care about me where is King"

I tried to get out of bed.

Imani-"You can't get out of bed"

My leg was sore as hell. A doctor came in

Doctor Smith-"Woe you have to take it  easy on that leg"

I rolled my eyes and laid down.

Ti'yanna-"Where is Ke'Andre?"

Doctor Smith-"Ke'Andre Sabri"

Ti'yanna-"Sabri? No Ke'Andre Williams"

Doctor Smith-"His last name is Sabri not Williams. He is your boyfriend right"

Ti'yanna-"Yes..."

Doctor Smith-"He was shot eight times two bullets hit him in the lungs, one hit through his spine but luckily it missed and came out through his back. The fourth and fifth bullet hit him in his chest and the other three hit him in his upper arm. He lost so much blood he slipped into a very serious coma,now he has had lung failure when he got shot so now that he is in this coma he can die from lung failure pretty much in his sleep"

It was like I couldn't even cry I was just lost for words.

Imani-"Im going to tell Montez you are awake"

When she walked out the doctor sat down looking at me.

Doctor Smith-"I feel and know that Ke'Andre will be okay. I had to wait for your friend to leave to tell you this"

Ti'yanna-"Tell me what?"

Doctor Smith-"You are eight weeks pregnant, I'm surprised your baby survived"

Right now is not the time for me to be pregnant. This isn't the time for this, I started to shake my head

Doctor Smith-"I feel that everything will be okay. For now I have to keep you here for a week or so just to make sure you are breathing okay and run some more test. Be free to call your nurses if you need or want anything"

Ti'yanna-"I wanna go see Ke'Andre"

Doctor Smith-"Okay, let me get the nurse in here to take you"

Ti'yanna-"Thank you"

After he left Montez,Mrs.Kim and Imani came in.

Mrs.Kim-"Hey sweetheart"

Ti'yanna-"Hey"

Something in me wanted to tell Mrs.Kim that I was pregnant with her first grandchild but I'm not ready.