Episode 1

[A/N's Message: play the Sound while reading so that it won't be boring. Lmao]

You: Stupid Alarm.

You woke up from bed and was cheered up by the think of your boyfriend. You think that his the best yhing you ever had since you have nobody else. You took your bath and changet into baggy clothes, as usual. You went inside your car and and drove off to school.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| ¿

It's obvious that everybody gives you disgusted faces since your a so called "Nerd" but that didn't stop you from going to school. While walking upto your classroom you see Jungkook and a girl behind him walking towards you.

Jungkook: Y/N I have something to tell you.

He was smirking. And the girl was smiling.

Jungkook: Let's break up.

He said those words harshly. You feel like tears was wanting to flow down to your cheeks, but you stopped it.

Y/N: No. Please don't.
You said

Jungkook: Fuck off, Nerd. I already have a new girl. Unlike you she's beautiful.

He pulled the girl for me to see. She really is beautiful.

Y/N: Fine, but remeber this. Don't even show your Fucking face infront of me. And don't say sorry for anything.

You said angrily. Very pissed off by just a look of that girl.

Jungkook: Why should I say sorry? Your not even a girl a person should say sorry for.

He said. Embarrasing me infront of the girl. A tear fell from your eyes but you wiped it away quickly.

Y/N: Be sure on what you say dork.

With that you left walking back towards your car. You don't feel on going to school today so you went back home.