The Hidden Dancer

If there was one thing Logan was good at, it was dance.

It was a way to get his emotions out. It worked, it was efficient, and it was exercise. The only problem was him feeling the need to hide it from everyone else.

He knew there was nothing wrong with it. But... he knew it was very out of character for him. I mean, after all, why would the logical side be able to dance?

And so, when he felt an urge to move, he'd lock his room door, put on a song, and let it out. He usually danced when he was feeling something strong.

Sat at his desk, Logan was frustrated. Nothing was working. He had a pile of work to get done, but it was difficult, even though he'd never admit it. He had been at it for a little over an hour, writing and rewriting. Then rewriting again. He had had enough.

He threw his pen down onto the surface and grabbed at his phone, taking off his glasses and walking out into the open space of his room, facing the door.

It didn't occur to him to lock it.

He put on a song and let his body feel. Feel the anger building up in his gut. Feel it coursing through his veins. It controlled his movements, graceful yet choppy. Passionate and driven.

He moved how ever his body wanted. He stopped thinking and shut his eyes, letting the rhythm move him.

Outside his room, Roman was passing by when he heard faint music from the trait's space. He put his ear to the door, trying to hear it better. He was confused, there was never any sound coming out of Logan's room, much less music.

He then heard shuffling. A lot of it. He was afraid to speak, as if talking would stop whatever was going on. Instead, he quietly opened the door, and peered inside. He was stunned at what he saw, his eyes going wide.

Inside, Logan was dancing. Logan!

He moved to the music playing, and he did it well. Roman couldn't peel his eyes away from the performance. Logan danced how he felt to, whatever happened happened. It blew Roman's breath away.

He watched him until the end of the song. Logan was standing, his hands to his sides and his head down. He was breathing heavily, his eyes still shut.

Suddenly, a slow applause snapped Logan out of his trance.

He quickly looked up to find a blur of white and red at his door. He didnt need his glasses to know who it was, but he shoved them quickly onto his face anyways. He felt vulnerable when he couldnt see. (ME)

Roman walked in. "Logan... that was... just, wow, I didnt know you could dance like that." Logan shrugged, getting his breathing together. His heart stung, his little secret now suddenly revealed. He was exposed.

"Oh... its, uh, its nothing..." he stammered. Roman wasnt buying it.
"No, Logan, I'm serious. That was fantastic. I'm the creative side and even I can't do that." He reassured.

The corners of Logan's lips curled up a bit as he hug himself, his muscles still loose, "Thank you, Roman... I've been keeping it a secret, actually... I guess it's how I get emotions out..." he said.

Roman nodded, "Really? You're really talented, Logan... I can continue keeping it a secret, if you want...?" He asked. When Logan quickly nodded, he smiled, "Our secret it is, then."

After that day, those two tended to spend more time with each other. Somehow, Logan's little secret had brought them together. He was glad, it gave him another way to express emotion, especially one that couldn't be completely quenched by moving to a beat. Or at least, doing so alone.

And that specific emotion, was love.

-{}-

Hey, Riv here! I decided to try something new, since Im always doing prinxiety and logicality unless asked otherwise. I heard that this was apparently a popular ship?? I dont know, personally, I wouldnt have die hard shipped it. But, its a cute idea, so here this is! ♡♡