|01| School Year

LISA.

Monday
A word that keeps me on my bed, it went all around my head trying to drown me. I tried crawling out of bed, but my muscles were too sore to support my body.

"Lisa! Get up, we're going to be late for school" Rosé-Unnie scowled. I groaned, at this pace I really won't get up.
"But Unnie! I don't wanna!" I tried to aegyo, she hesitated for a moment still she broke.

"Yah! Jolisa drag your lazy butt and get ready!" Jisoo-Unnie raised a brow at me. I couldn't take it any longer, I finally stood up which was a relieve for my unnies. Eh that Chichu Unnie!

Getting up, I took a quick shower. Checking the time; 52 minutes 'till class starts. Geez, it was still early and they say we were getting late. My head was still aching, not yet ready to get up. All I need now to wake me up is food and I know that Jennie Unnie got me.

I dressed up, and rushed down the stairs smelling the freshly cooked bacons Jennie-Unnie made. Completely unaware that my uniform was half way not buttoned yet. "Lisa" Jennie pointed out my polo. Rosé and Chichu-Unnie were obviously hesitating not to laugh. I didn't bother to button it, food is more important.

"Girls, let's go" I grabbed the last bacon and went to car, I don't know how I wasted 30 minutes of eating. While Jennie unnie was driving, I was fixing my hair. My hair was tangled worse than Rapunzel herself.

As soon as we get out of the car, even if we don't try that hard all guys get nosebleeds. First day of school. My mind is trying to swallow that horrible phrase. Don't get me wrong, I'm the favourite of all teachers and is top of the class. I just really hate the gossip around the girls and the boys!

While I pass through the lockers, boys are creeping behind me. Before I even realised I was already cornered. I didn't have the slightest clue what to do, my Unnies were just behind me when I entered the hallway.

There were six of them, I only heard rumours of them how they are delinquents. They were getting closer, smirking until they pushed me against the lockers. Whispers and gossips filled the atmosphere. Great! First day of school is a mess! I wanted to scream for help, the words can't come out of my mouth.

Someone please.....

"Hey!" A boy touched the shoulder of the dark haired one. He looked quite familiar, he's handsome to be honest. The six guys weren't actually alarmed by him 'till Jennie came. Each of them exchanged shocking looks on their faces.

Jennie raised a brow at them. "My mom told me every day to always be careful of guys, but aren't boys who should be careful of me?" She walked closer to them with a fierce and vicious glare.

Like speck of dust in the air, they all apologised and left. Jennie -nii sighed with a disappointing look on her face.
I quickly hugged her tightly, she deserved it for being a caring Unnie. "Lisa I...can't....breath!" Jennie nearly ran out if breath. Well it was her fault for being so squishy!

"Ah I have to say thank you!" I bowed at the boy earlier, he doesn't look harmful at all. He has a soft appearance. "No! It's..okay" he scratched his nape stuttering his words. He was cute that way, flustered and red.

"Your.,.um..." he couldn't find the right words to express what he was saying. He couldn't look at me straight, I wonder what was going on. He pointed out my polo. All this time, I was oblivious of my polo still open. It wasn't showing my bra but was clearly showing my collarbone and chest.

"Th-thank you" I tried not to look at him but my eyes always meets his. "It's ok Lalisa" he smiled, he knows my name but I don't know his. Wow. Ok out of topic, his eyes are daring, and his smile is ravishing. What's his name though?

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Did he read my mind? I smiled once more as thanks. Red and pink streaks in his cheeks appeared. Aww, he's so cute. I can't control my heart, it's ridiculous.

_________

JUNGKOOK.

I stared at her pretty eyes, smirking at the way she looked at me. My arm spooned around her, as she lay down smiling.

"Guys" Nam Joon interrupted. Sheesh! All eyes were on our leader except for Taehyung. He was dazing off looking at the moist windows, probably thinking about that Lalisa woman.

I'm his best friend and I know mostly everything thing about him from head to toe. For the last 7 years of being with him, I know exactly his taste and look for women. And maybe, Lalisa is the 'one'.

"I think someone's in love" Nam hyung leaned at the sofa, defining Taehyung. Finally! Someone did notice Taehyung with his gawky words. Nam hyung's dimples makes the case even more amusing.

Taehyung immediately looked at our way, completely red! "Eh?! Wha.. uh?" He stuttered, the whole room giggled at his words. To be honest, I don't know what to not like about Taehyung. He's smart, funny, kind, handsome, but of course I'm more striking of handsome.

Yoongi hyung woke up from all the commotion, Jin hyung- which is in fact older than Yoongi, was alarmed at his presence. Yoongi hyung is the toughest and scariest in all of us, even our own leader was scared of him.

"Taehyung? In love? You got to be kidding right?" He chuckled, wriggling his hair. I chuckled under my breath, well indeed he is.

"Well yeah, he is in love. With the one and only Lalisa Manoban" I leaned closer to the conversation. Hoseok and Jimin hyung grinned at belief. Taehyung and Jimin exchanged glances, wonder what they're up to.

"Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, I challenge both of you. The womaniser vs. The heartbreaker" Jimin announced. Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok , and Nam hyung were a bit shocked at Jimins offer. Even I myself and Tzuyu.

"365 days, or in other words, the whole school year. Make Lalisa Manoban fall in either of you. If one of you falls in love at her at the end, you lose" Jimin raised a brow. Hmm.. Sounds interesting. Though, I feel like this bet has no point.

Taehyung thought about it for a moment, but probably will sincerely decline. "Taehyung and Lalisa are probably destined and I have Tzuyu, so it's probably just a waste of ti--! " someone cut me off.

"Ok!"

Everyone at the room, stared at him. He actually approved at the stupid bet. My hyungs are also into the bet, Tzuyu nodded in approval as well. Seriously.... these people. "Start tomorrow." Hoseok declared. I let out a deep sigh, I'm Jeon Jungkook. International playboy. The heartbreaker. Lalisa can be mine at the tip of my fingers. Taehyung is my man, my brother, but that doesn't mean I'll let him have the woman of his dreams already...right¿

______
A/N:
Sorry so much for my english and grammar!
I'll work extra hard to keep this going.
Thank you, please Vote, Comment and Follow.